New from Modality, the creators of bestselling medical applications for iPhone and iPod touch!
Mosby's Review Questions for the NCLEX-RN® Exam: Medical-Surgical is a powerful quiz building and assessment application designed to help nursing students maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of their test prep. Carry more than 1100 subject-specific Q&A and short-answer style questions in the palm of your hand for anywhere, anytime studying. Browse questions by category, select a pre-set quiz or design a custom question set to drill yourself on the content you need to know. Tap the screen to submit your answers or work in the Reference mode, with correct answers to each question automatically displayed. Each question features detailed rationales and difficulty rankings to provide broader context for pre-test quiz performance. Built-in assessment tools track your progress on every question, providing cumulative stats that highlight areas of mastery and those requiring further review.
1150 questions in Mosby's Review Questions for the NCLEX-RN® Exam are organized in the following sub-sections:
Categories of Concern:
• Nursing Practice
• Growth and Development
• Emotional Needs Related to Health Problems
• Blood and Immunity
• Fluid and Electrolytes
• Reproductive and Genitourinary
• Drug-Related Responses
• 1150 questions designed for comprehensive Medical-Surgical subject review
• Quiz and assessment tools that allow you to track progress and success
• Question browser for unscored review of any and all content sections
• Reference mode provides correct answers immediately for quick review
• Ability to bookmark and save difficult questions for future study
• Shuffle questions within sections or for all sections
• Detailed Rationale and Difficulty Classification for each question
All content © Mosby, Inc., an imprint of Elsevier, Inc.
Please post a review here on the App Store to assist others who are interested in Modality's line of educational applications.
If you have any questions regarding this application, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Most issues can be resolved quickly and easily!
We read your emails every day and respond quickly to ensure an exceptional user experience for our customers.
Modality is dedicated to bringing top quality, trusted learning and reference applications to your iPhone and iPod touch. Our guiding principles are:
1. Use trusted content - Each Modality application is based on learning and reference content you trust from leading authors and publishers. Most applications contain all of the information found in the corresponding print product, and many contain extra content and features found nowhere else.
2. Create quality applications - Our goal is to create premier applications that make the most of the content on which they are based while leveraging the unique features of the iPhone and iPod touch.
3. Constantly improve and innovate - Your feedback helps to shape the future of these applications and is invaluable as we strive to make them the best that they can be.
4. Offer a deep catalog - We are working on hundreds of products for the iPhone and iPod touch. For more information, and to see what's coming when, please visit www.modality.com