JotNot is the quickest and easiest way to save a digital version of your paper documents. With JotNot's advanced image processing algorithms, your scans come out crisp, clear, and suitable for printing every time.
JotNot is the original document scanner app, trusted by millions of people in over 150 countries. It is recommended by The New York Times, TechCrunch, and MacWorld UK.
ELIMINATE PAPER WITH JOTNOT
With a PDF scanner in your pocket, there is no need to ever keep receipts in your wallet, tax records in your filing cabinet, or notes scattered across your desk. Scan and archive digital copies, and simplify your life.
* Digitize contracts, receipts, expense forms, or business cards
* Extract text from your scans with OCR
* Save notes, recipes, or photos in cloud storage
* Scan and export sheet music to a music app like ForScore, or sketches to a drawing app
* Scan whiteboards or presentations to take notes in class or during meetings
EASILY SHARE YOUR SCANS
* Email your scans as PDFs
* Automatically upload your scans to the cloud
* Upload to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, OneDrive, OneNote, Evernote, iCloud, and more
* Share documents with a computer via WiFi
ADVANCED AND EFFICIENT SCANNING
* JotNot automatically detects edges and processes images to remove shadows, correct contrast, and adjust white balance
* Scan in full color, black-and-white, and a variety of other modes
* Convert scans to PDF or JPEG
* Efficiently scan multi-page documents
* Password-protect sensitive files
* Lock the app with a password, Touch ID, or Face ID (if supported by your device)
* Tag documents and search by tag or name
* Sort by name or date
* Rename or delete files to stay organized
JotNot Pro is a one-time purchase. There are no automatically recurring charges or subscriptions.
QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS?
We aim to provide the best possible user experience and service. Please contact us at [email protected] for personal help from the developers to resolve any issue.
JotNot is made in the USA.
Camera now supports single page and batch mode
iPad orientation fix
Bugfixes and stability improvements
Thank you for using JotNot! Please show your support by leaving us a review in the App Store.