The unique SIP Softclient with Wideband and HD Voice Audio Quality for the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch!
Media5-fone is the best and most comprehensive Mobile VoIP SIP Softphone application that enables you to make and receive free or inexpensive secured phone calls over the Internet using Wi-Fi or 3G connection.
Get a VoIP SIP account with one of the validated SIP Providers and use the Media5-fone SIP Client to start making and receiving calls all around the world.
***** NOTE: SIP Service Providers, contact Media5 to be added freely in our pre-configured list of Service Providers (email@example.com).
Compatible Enterprise IP-PBX & SIP servers:
• Nortel CS1K, CS2k, CS5200
• Siemens OpenScape and HiPath
• And many more…
•Easy to configure:
-Flexible Codec selection and prioritization.
- Dial plan.
-Pre-configured list of SIP Service Providers.
- Selectable ringtone.
-Customizable tab bar.
-Acoustic Echo Cancellation / Automatic Microphone Gain Control.
-Make and Receive VoIP Calls over Wi-Fi and 3G.
-SIP URI Dialing support (e.g. sip:firstname.lastname@example.org).
-Audio routing (Loudspeaker / Handset / Wired Headset) / Mute.
-Complete access to the native contact list.
-Favorites / Speed Dial.
-Call History / Contact management.
-Voicemail integration / notification (SIP MWI).
-Hold / Resume / Redial.
-In call contact picture.
-Configurable DTMF (SIP INFO / RFCs 2833/4733 / RTP Inband).
- Notification Center Support for missed calls, voicemail and registration status.
-Included: G.711 (uLaw & ALaw), iLBC.
-Purchasable: Enhanced G.711, G.722 (Wideband), iSAC (HD), G.729 Annex-A & B.
-Support for UDP and TCP.
-Call Waiting / 2nd Call / Call Toggle / Call Transfer / Conference.
-Switch between Multiple SIP accounts (one registration at a time).
-Secured SIP Transport (TLS).
-Secured Encrypted Media (SRTP) with SDES.
-Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese.
• See the "Media5-fone support" link below
• Or email email@example.com
• Media5 Corporation is not a telephony provider; you must previously obtain a SIP account from your SIP IP-PBX IT responsible or from your SIP Service Provider. Media5-fone IS OPENED (UNLOCKED) AND THEREFORE NOT ATTACHED TO ANY SIP TELEPHONY PROVIDER.
• iPod Touch 2G & 3G; the user must use an external MIC (see Apple store).
• Allowing VoIP over 3G – Important note: Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) over their data network or impose additional fees and/or charges when using VoIP over their network. Please ask your mobile network operator before enabling the VoIP over 3G feature. Please contact the Media5-fone Technical Assistance Center for any concern related to VoIP over 3G.
- Simplify the codec format in settings and provisioning
- Support conditional prefix (regex for dialing rules)
- Splash screen is stretched on iPhone 5
- Random crash after http provisioning
- SRTP MKI cannot be disabled