Keep track of all your accounts – from different German banks and Sparkasse branches – when and wherever you need it. Or use a lot of service features: find the nearest ATM or branch. Sparkasse+ is easy to use and secure.
* Now even better: the official premium app of the Sparkasse Germany *
- Set up as many different bank accounts you have in virtually every German financial institution with online banking capability
- Set up multiple accounts
- Payments: single, scheduled, reference, reverse and SEPA transfers
- Standing order and direct debit functions
- Charts to analyze your personal finances
- Enhanced functionality: Store locator, ATM search
- Stock market news, quotes and forex (according to your institute)
- Service functions of your Sparkasse: card lock, releases, opening hours and appointments
* Requirements *
- Access depends on whether your bank or Sparkasse makes it available online via HBCI PIN/TAN or FinTS PIN/TAN protocol
- Supported TAN security methods: chipTAN manuell, chipTAN comfort (optical), pushTAN; iPod touch in addition: smsTAN
* Secure *
Sparkasse+ ensures maximum safety in accordance with the provisions of the German financial institutions for online banking:
- communication via direct and secure interfaces
- high encryption
- automatic lock (the app locks itself after five minutes of non-use)
- These highest security standards have also been tested and confirmed by TÜV (Technical Inspection Association)
* Please note *
1) Supported are only accounts of German financial institutes
2) For support requests please use the link below "Sparkasse support" or send your inquiry directly out of the app
3) Use of single functions can run up a bill within your Sparkasse. Please check whether this may be passed to you.
4) Further information see www.sparkasse.de/mobile
New in version 3.0.2:
- Kwitt: Photos attached to transactions are no longer duplicated in the photo library.
- Kwitt: The behavior of the "Last" page has been optimized further.
- For specific DEKA funds, the total holdings of the shares and therefore the total balance of these funds is now shown.
- Improved the stability when refreshing portfolios. For DEKA portfolios, the [Back to Portfolio Details] button now takes you to the portfolio details, and a "Stock Portfolio/Portfolio" heading is now displayed.
- The signature in the notifications from the transfer alerts is no longer "(NULL)" but rather "Your Sparkasse".
- S-Beacon: No push notifications were displayed on certain devices. This has been corrected.
- If you have changed your PIN, it will not be temporarily blocked in S-App immediately after entering it incorrectly for the first time.
- The contact button is now always displayed, even if no advisor or service team is assigned to you. The advisor image no longer contains black or white borders. Similarly, the contact form no longer points to the wrong page.
New since version 3.0.0:
+++ New design +++
Many areas of your banking app shine now in a new, modern design. These include a tidy main menu and graphical customization of all payment forms. The account list and the corresponding sales lists of your accounts have been optimized as well. Switch between your accounts by wiping, pull down to refresh your sales listings. We hope you enjoy exploring your new app.
+++ Contact area +++
In the main menu you’ll find the contact button with all contact information to your personal aide - all on one page, all easy.
+++ Top +++
When starting the app, you will see the new home page. Thus you have your main account at a glance and take advantage of important functions with just one click.
+++ Introduction +++
When starting the app, a short introduction to the most important changes within the app will inform you.
+++ Photo transfer +++
Typ out no more bills: The new feature “photo transfer” scans invoices with the camera of your iPhone.
This function is only available, if it is supported by your Sparkasse branch.
+++ Kwitt +++
New is the ability to send or request money. Therefore Kwitt uses the contact list of your iPhone – you never have been even with friends and acquaintances so quickly. This function is only available, if offered by your Sparkasse.
+++ Account alarm clock +++
The registration for the reception of messages now takes place in background. Please allow to send messages, so that you get to know the benefits of account alarm.
+++ Improving password security +++
While setting your password you will receive support via a graphical indicator to create a secure password for your banking. In the wake of this change, the minimum password length was increased from six to eight characters. You can continue to use your existing password without changes.