'TweetTime' is a full featured twitter client for iPhone and iPod Touch.
< FEATURE LIST >
- Supporting multiple twitter accounts.
- Managing your twitter home, replies, direct messages and favorites.
- Trends Viewer.
- Searching Twitter.
- Searching a user.
- Viewing other user's timeline, favorites, and profile information.
- My profile
- Landscape Keyboard support.
- Hash tag support.
- Posting a tweet.
- Reply support.
- RT support.
- Sending and receiving direct messages.
- Uploading photos from your photo library and camera(iPhone) with your tweet. (via TwitPic.)
- Uploading your location with Google Map.
- Follow, Unfollow users.
- Block/Unblock users.
- Mark/Unmark favorite tweets.
- Built-in web browser to view web links.
- Built-in URL shortening.(Paste or type URLs as many as you want, and then tap URL button.)
- 'In reply to' feature. (You can keep tracing all the replies till the end.)
- No more 'Twitter Server Response Error'. TweetTime tries to make stable secure connections until Twitter Server responses correctly.
- Shows the number of new tweets when you log back in.
- Uploading Video from Camera. (via TwitVid with iPhone 3Gs)
- Supporting OAuth for Authentication for Twitter Server.
- Saving draft of the tweet if you cancel composing tweet. And you can continue to compose it continuously when you re-composing tweet.
- Geotagging Support. You can post geotagged tweets. (Go to Twitter.com, change your setting for enable geotagging to use this feature.)
- Official List Support. Create List, Delete List, Add users to your own list, and subscribe other users' list.
- Deleting tweets you posted.
- Uploading medias support 2 different modes.
- Searching Near by Tweets integrating to Google Map.
And many more features are coming.
For more information, please visit our website.
Check it out on youtube.
* If your authentication with Twitter.com was failed or you upgraded from very old version, then TweetTime won't work properly. In that case, please delete the app from your device and iTunes to initialize internal Database, and then download and install it again to re-authenticate with Twitter.com.