RSS reader and client for Feedbin, Fever, Readability and Google Reader.
- Feedbin syncing (optional, paid account required, see feedbin.me)
- Fever syncing (optional, paid web app required, see feedafever.com)
- Readability syncing (optional, free account required, see readability.com)
- Google Reader syncing (optional, free account required, see google.com/reader)
- Local/standalone RSS
- Support for multiple Feedbin, Fever or Google Reader accounts
Please note: the use of all services is optional, which means it's possible to use Reeder only as either Feedbin, Fever, Readability or Google Reader client… or just as a standalone RSS reader.
- QUOTE.fm (recommend and read later)
- Facebook (iOS 6 only)
Sharing works from the article view and in-app browser. You can share articles, sites, links, text selections and images (article view only, tap on image to share).
Gestures, article list:
- Swipe right/left to toggle unread/starred (configurable for both directions)
- Two-finger swipe up/down to mark as read above/below
Gestures, article viewer:
- Swipe right to go back to article list
- Swipe left to open in-app browser
- Pinch-to-zoom for images
- Pinch to toggle Readability
- Image caching
- Subscribe and unsubscribe (Feedbin and Google Reader only)
Google Reader will be closed on July 1st. Please see here for more information on the future of Reeder:
What's new in 3.1?
First third-party sync service as an alternative to Google Reader, see http://feedbin.me for more info.
Local/standalone RSS support:
You now can use Reeder as a standalone reader, no syncing.
- Various bugfixes