Making paper sketches of objects can be a tedious job. You have to draw the object, add dimensions and make sure others will understand what you meant. Often they don´t. My Measures is a powerful application for storing and sharing object dimensions. All you have to do is take a photo of an object and add dimensions: arrows, angles, photos of details and equip them with text comments for easier understanding.
My Measures is a must have tool for real estate agents, engineers, carpenters, architects, auction sellers, construction workers and DIY.
With My Measures Cloud you can synchronise projects between your devices, access files on computer via Web browser, collaborate with others using shared folders and share or receive files through Download and Receive links.
- Annotate photo with arrows, angles and text comments
- Include multiple detail photos
- Organize projects in folders
- Imperial, Metric, Chinese and Japanese units
- Supports Fractions
- Share project as PDF or images
- Export projects to Dropbox, Google Drive, …
- Unlimited files and annotations
- Advance tools: snap, zoom, calculations
- Transfer projects to Mac and Windows PC
- Secure projects with password or Touch ID
- Leica DISTO laser meter support
Top App Cloud features:
- Cloud collaboration (group projects)
- Cloud sharing (share only link to files and folders)
- Cloud backup
- Cloud access projects via browser (no app needed)
- Synced projects on multiple devices
Top App Cloud Subscription:
- price is $2.99/month or $19.99/year
- payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
This update brings new AR Measure feature.
When you are in camera mode, on supported devices you can measure things with your camera.
We have also added file name templates.