Dropbox keeps your files and your team in sync. Anything you save in Dropbox can be easily accessed from all of your devices. Sending large files is easy, even to people who don’t have a Dropbox account. And with features like the doc scanner, shared folders, offline access, and more, collaborating with others is simple.
• Work on files with others through shared folders
• Use the document scanner to turn receipts, whiteboards, and notes into PDFs
• Comment on files to share feedback with your team
• Sync, share, and edit Word, Excel, and Powerpoint files
We'd love to hear from you! Join the Dropbox community: www.dropboxforum.com
We offer in-app purchases for Dropbox Plus, which includes 1 TB of storage and additional features. The amount will be charged to your iTunes account and will vary by plan and country. You’ll see the total price before completing payment.
Dropbox Plus subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan. Plans are priced at $9.99USD monthly and $99.99USD yearly (pricing may vary in countries other than the U.S.). To avoid renewal, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Dropbox also offers one-month trials for monthly subscriptions.
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/pricing_terms
• Easier access to Dropbox: Once you upgrade to iOS 11, you can access your Dropbox files from the new Files app and supported third-party apps. No need to flip back and forth between apps.
We release updates regularly, and we’re always looking for ways to make things better. If you have any feedback or run into issues, come find us in our forums. We’re happy to help!