Walkmeter is the most advanced application for walkers and hikers ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and iCloud, it makes your iPhone a powerful fitness computer — with maps, graphs, splits, intervals, laps, announcements, zones, training plans and more.
• Obsessively complete... a killer app — Wired
• Records a wealth of data — Macworld
• Clean, easy-to-use — New York Times
Experience core features and dependability for free, then upgrade to Elite to add advanced features.
• Records an unlimited number of workouts — years of workouts only take up the space of a few songs.
• No website login required.
• Swipe across the stopwatch to see pages of stats, maps, and graphs - completely configurable.
• View your workouts on a calendar, and by routes and activities.
• View bar and pie charts summarizing all your workouts.
• Analyze your workouts on your iPad, updated with your latest data using iCloud.
Apple Watch Enhanced - See abvio.com/applewatch
• Set up, start, stop, lap and finish a workout all from the Apple Watch. Keep your iPhone in your pocket.
• Intensely configurable pages track any of more than 220 statistics.
• Includes beautiful gauge pages with zones for speed / pace, heart rate, step cadence, cycle cadence, and power.
• Splits and laps/intervals pages keep you seeing the trends.
• Force touch to start, stop, lap, or access settings from any page.
• Glance page quickly shows your latest workout stats.
• Notification pages prompt you with time, distance, intervals, and target alerts.
• Exclude stopped time with automatic stop detection.
• View terrain and traffic maps with Google Maps.
• Record heart rate, bike speed, bike cadence, and bike power with sensors.
• Records steps all day and cadence during workouts using your iPhone 5S or later.
• Supports the Casio STB-1000 and RFLKT+.
• Automatically record the weather.
• Start and stop with your earphone remote.
• Supports cycling, running, walking, skating, skiing, and many other activities.
• Keep on track with extremely configurable interval training, zones, and targets.
• Set up repeating intervals, pyramid intervals, or tempo workouts.
• Hear announcements that keep you in the zone.
• Analyze your split, interval, and zone performance.
• Select from more than 120 configurable announcements including distance, time, speed, elevation, and heart rate.
• Hear stats automatically at time or distance intervals, or on-demand with your earphone remote.
• Listen to comments from friends and followers on Facebook, Twitter, and dailymile.
• Compete against your previous workouts along a route.
• See your virtual competition on a map and in graphs.
• Includes 5K, 10, half, and marathon running plans.
• Design your own training plans.
• Synchronize your plan with your iPhone calendar and your online calendars.
Analyze - See abvio.com/explorer
• View the Workout Explore on your computer or on your iPhone.
• Shared by email, Twitter, Facebook, Strava, MyFitnessPal or dailymile.
• View within the app on any Info page for a workout.
• View your graph, splits, intervals, zones, and more.
• Select a zone to see your map path drawn with zone colors.
• Post workouts to iOS 8 Health app.
• Use email, Facebook, Twitter, Strava, MyFitnessPal and dailymile to share your workouts online.
• Automatically keep family and friends notified of your location and progress.
• Hear replies from family, coaches, and friends spoken using text-to-speech.
• Share your workout calendar with your friends and coaches.
• Import by tapping on a GPX, TCX, FIT or KML link or file in Mail or Safari.
• Export detailed CSV, GPX, TCX, FIT or KML files for use in maps, graphs, and social fitness sites.
Does not support iPod touch, which lacks GPS capabilities. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Bug fixes and other improvements.