Linux Quick Reference for the iPhone is a highly detailed guide to multiple distributions of Linux. With it, you can quickly find information on various package management systems, distro specific file locations, and common commands.
We've included a reference on Bash along with quick recipes for common tasks. We've also included a Core Command Reference with the full man pages for all common commands. The interface has been optimized for display on the iPhone and long pages can be read with ease.
This app is searchable, making it easy to find topics of interest. It's also fully native and requires no Internet connection. If you're looking for a single app for all your Linux reference needs, look no further.
This app includes:
* A cheat sheet for the Linux core file system
* Quick command recipes for common admin tasks
* A breakdown of various package management systems - with real life use cases
* A handy guide to where various distros keep important files
* A Bash reference guide that includes shortcuts and shell variables
* The Core Command Reference
Works offline for study on the go!
Lean more at: