With over 135 million tracks, SoundCloud is the world’s largest music and audio streaming platform. From major label superstars to independent artists and bedroom DJs, SoundCloud’s enormous catalogue lets you discover amazing hip hop, rock, electronic, classical, jazz, podcasts, audiobooks, sports and much, much more.
- Discover new and trending music you won’t find anywhere else
- Save music to your collection and get suggested tracks based on your likes and listening habits
- Connect with friends and interact with your favourite artists through comments
- Create playlists for parties, workouts, on the way to work, or whatever mood you’re in
- Play, pause and skip tracks from lock screen
- Play all tracks and unlock previews for the fully expanded catalogue of everything from Grammy award-winners to garage bands
- Listen offline - anytime, anywhere, with or without a signal
- Go ad-free to listen without any interruptions
- Are you a creator? If you make music, podcasts or anything else audio and upload your work to SoundCloud, this app will let you manage your account and keep your community humming.
- Reply to comments on your tracks, on the go
- Get up-to-date stats on the performance of your tracks
- Share your uploaded sounds, both publicly and privately
- Get it on the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1074278256?mt=8
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
SoundCloud Blog: http://blog.soundcloud.com
The more you tell us, the better SoundCloud gets.
SoundCloud is available in English, French, Spanish, German and Brazilian Portuguese.
*Free 30-day trial only available for users who haven't previously subscribed to SoundCloud Go. Trial must be cancelled within 30 days of subscribing or will automatically renew for AU$14.99/NZ$17.99 /month. Offer limited to users based in Australia & New Zealand.
We’re constantly working to make SoundCloud the best it can be. Here are the latest additions for you to enjoy:
- A new Collection screen with all your likes, playlists, albums and stations in one place.
- Dive back into an album, or rediscover your favourites with a new section for recently played tracks and your entire listening history.