The *** ORIGINAL *** Electronic Toolbox Pro App
Electronic reference and calculation resource for Professionals, Hobbyists, Makers, HAMs and Students right at your fingertips!
Best of all: Continuously improved since 2009 - FOR FREE - NO IN APP PURCHASE - NO FAKE REVIEWS!
What users wrote about this app:
Well worth the money *****
I researched all EE apps before buying this one and I have to say that this one is the best by far. The developer is very accommodating to requests and suggestions and provides updates frequently. Very, very happy with this app.
Simply brilliant *****
I don't normally review apps but I was so impressed with this one I felt I had to make a brief comment. Buy it, I promise you won't be disappointed.
Supports iOS 11 back to iOS 9 and all Apple devices from iPod Touch, all iPhone and iPad models including 8,7 plus and all iPad pro models.
See the online Manual at http://go-to.me/etb-manual
■ NEW: Circuit Editor (Beta)
■ Most comprehensive and complete Electronics app available
■ Designed for Novices as well as Experts
■ Numerous individual tools from "A" like ASCII Table to "Z" like Zener Diode calculation. If something is missing, just let me know
■ Provides wide variety of simple and complex tools, such as the resistor color code conversion to the PCB Trace width tools
■ Various calculation tools available, such as the NE555 circuit calculation and the passive cooling calculator
■ Includes reference tools with millions of component specs for ICs, Transistors, FETs, Controllers with parametric searches, pinout and cross reference information, and complete datasheets
■ Provides information about Batteries, Drill sizes, Hybrid Amplifiers, Socket pinouts, package sizes and much more
■ Includes conversion tools, such as the Unit conversion tool, the HEX/Decimal/Float Tool, Frequency and AWG / SWG tools
■ Parametric search for Components with certain specs and cross references
■ Global search for terms or components across all tools
■ Customizable arrangement of tools for quick and easy access
■ Includes a scientific desktop calculator, a frequency generator, and an oscilloscope
■ Comprehensive reference glossary (english only)
■ Content can be updated "over-the-air" and amended quickly and easily
■ Store diagrams, documents, and specs of a project
■ iCloud support
■ No ads or in-app purchases
■ Can be used without Internet access
■ Special keyboard available for quicker entry of SI units
■ And much more...
For further information about this App, just have a look at my website: ■ electronic-toolbox.com ■ or just send me an E-mail.
Version 11 of the app has just been released and as always, this update is FOR FREE to all users of Electronic Toolbox.
At this point, many thanks for the ideas and suggestions I have received from the huge user community. You helped me to keep on improving my app with every new update.
This App will continue to live and grow over the time. So I still look forward to all additional ideas, suggestions or even criticism so that I can continuously improve my App.
Read more on : http://go-to.me/etb
Version 11.10.4 is a bugfix for Version 11.10.3 with the following fixes:
■ Cross Reference Tool now working correct
■ Circuit Editor save changes bug fixed
■ Some minor UI bugs fixed
Here are the changes of version 11.10.3:
This Update is a new Major Release that includes many changes, improvements and enhancements:
Several Tools have been improved, based on your suggestions. For instance, the db Tool can now convert values in any direction between dBm, dBW, Vrms, Vpeak, Vpp, dBV, DBmV etc.) and also displays the Formulas used for the calculation.
A few Bugs have been fixed such as the Float bug in the Number System Tool.
■ New Tools:
A new Cross Reference Tool has been added which contains a database of more than 55000 Semiconductors. This tool can be used to lookup replacement parts.
■ New Make Feature:
The Majority of changes took place to the Projects section of the App. The former Projects Tool is now part or a new Make Section of the App which add the following features:
- The Circuit Editor can now be started from this Page
- The RS Product Browser can be used to find and even order Components or to look up details, specifications and datasheets
- The Octopart Browser can also be used to lookup components and datasheets.
- Components can be Bookmarked and will end up in a new Bookmark list
- The new Document viewer, which is used for the two new Component Browsers but also for viewing the internal Datasheets and documents, can now be used to store documents local, inside the App by adding these Documents to your Library. The new Library Tool can then be used to view these Documents offline.
- Finally, there is now an Order list Tool, requested by so many of you for a long time. You can now Create orders by either manually adding Parts to it or create an Order list automatically from any Project. An Order List can be exported, printed or conveniently be sent to RS Components so with just a few steps you can get your parts delivered the other day.
■ Rewritten Project Tool:
The Projects Tool itself has also been improved:
- Components, Images, Circuits, Diagrams, Notes and Links are now again separated on different Pages. This makes it easier to maintain larger Projects with many Components or Documents.
- I have removed the possible number of Notes down to two. One on the Main Project Page and another Detail Note.
- Notes can now contain Attributes like Bold, Italic etc.
- The Components view has completely been revised. It is now easier to Jump to a corresponding Tool or to find and add Manufacturer Name and MPN using either the RS Product Browser or Octopart.
Dear User, I like to thank you again for all your support, suggestion and positive criticism.
I am happy to address the most received suggestions and requests with this update. For this, I had to rewrite and touch major parts of the App. Even though it has been tested by many users (thank you!), it is not unlikely that there still might be some bugs.
Please let me know as soon as possible about any bug you may find because I want to fix it. I am prepared to send out another update before the App Store closes over the holidays in case this would be necessary.
Otherwise I will continue working on the next update.
Thanks again and to all of you celebrating Christmas, have a Merry Christmas and all the Best for 2018!