This is the legacy version of the DJ Player Pro app.
PRO DJ SOFTWARE FOR MOBILE.
There are many DJ apps available. DJ Player stands out for its focus on usability, pro features, performance and stability.
DJ Player is the world's most flexible DJ app. Use it standalone, or in any combination of the touchscreen, external mixers, MIDI controllers and sound cards.
DJ Player outperforms all the expensive, shiny gear you see at music festivals. It provides desktop-grade performance on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
NO TOYS, PLEASE!
No virtual on-screen hardware, no toy-like turntables. Everything just where you need it and nothing that won't work in a club.
Manual beat-matching, tempo sync and beat sync are supported, the entire spectrum is available. Purist DJs can even hide the bpm value. Pitch bend is available in all modes.
Unlike every other mobile DJ app, displaying, sorting, searching and filtering happens within a fraction of a second, regardless of the size of your music library.
Check http://djplayerapp.com more information.
"Excellent performance and sound."
"… the most legitimate consideration available for using an iPad (or iPads) to DJ instead of a laptop."
Digital DJ Tips:
"…the iOS power user’s DJ software of choice…"
"If Algoriddim’s DJay is the Serato of iOS DJing, then DJ player is definitely the Traktor."
"DJ player has just raised the bar considerably, as well as the expectations of the masses following this amazing progress."
"… this is exciting stuff."
"DJ player truly is the “premium” DJ app that it claims to be, and I highly recommend it to those looking for a professional grade DJ app."
DJ Player has a complete implementation of the common deck, effect and mixer functions. It's a fully featured DJ booth.
- 2 or 4 decks, internal or external mixer modes
- 3 fx slots per deck, choose from: roll, whoosh, jet, lofi, gate, low/high/band/peak filters, echo, reverb
- 3-band equalizer (-100 db to +6 db), channel fader, gain, lp/hp filter, crossfader with adjustable curves
- manual and auto looping
- key lock/time stretching and pitch shifting on all iOS models
- automatic beatgrid and bpm detection
- tempo sync, beat sync, manual beatmatching, tempo control with multiple ranges, fine adjust, fader bend, pitch bend
- beat synchronized jumping
- slip mode, slip scratching or slip reverse
- 8 cue/loop points
- MIDI control, integrated MIDI monitor and mapping
- multi-route/USB audio support, AirPlay
- split-cable support with stereo recording
- direct music library access
- Deezer and Dropbox integration
- history, queue
- recording with tracklist text file, export via iTunes File Sharing
- lowest latency and jitter
- many customization options in settings
- Fixed VU meter bug.
- Switch to Pro message on crossfader is active only when there is no playback.