Get creative with the state of the art professional DJ technology. DJ Player Pro goes beyond the laptop DJ with superior audio quality, innovative control and style.
DESIGNED FOR PROFESSIONAL DJS
DJ Player Pro is designed for professional DJs that perform in clubs and on stage. Enjoy amazing low latency, rock solid stability and the cleanest sound.
CREATE YOUR OWN DREAM DJ SETUP
DJ Player Pro is the most flexible DJ solution. Use it standalone, or in any combination of the touchscreen, external mixers, MIDI controllers, sound cards and vinyl (DVS).
GO MULTITRACK WITH STEMS
STEMS format is fully implemented. Go crazy with individual effect routing. 4 decks with 4 Stems each -- 16 tracks simultaneously under your control.
ENJOY THE EXCLUSIVE CONVENIENCE OF DJ CLOUD
Safe storage and instant access for your cue points, loops and bpm data in the DJ Player Pro Cloud. Automatic data sync for all your devices. Instant track preparation with Cloud Community Power: if a new song has been prepared by fellow DJs, you get it prepared out-of-the-box.
SET YOUR DJ MIXING STYLE
Set your preference in DJ Player Pro. Manual beat-matching, tempo sync and beat sync are both supported. Pitch bend is available in all modes.
EXPERIENCE LOW LATENCY SUPERPOWERED AUDIO TECHNOLOGY
It's the only DJ application that has every component developed in-house. This unprecedented level of integration allows DJ Player Pro to provide better performance than laptop DJ software. It provides desktop-grade performance on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. DJ Player Pro also outperforms all the over-priced, shiny gear you see at music festivals.
FORGET THE TOYS, THIS IS SERIOUS
No virtual on-screen hardware, no toy-like turntables. Everything just where you need it and nothing that won't work in a real, professional DJ booth.
DJ Player Pro supports all USB Class Compliant MIDI controllers and audio devices. It comes with plug-and-play support for many, and also has a fully integrated MIDI mapping editor. Use a USB hub and multiple devices to create your wildest MIDI setup.
DO YOU SCRATCH?
DJ Player Pro supports most timecode vinyl formats. Extend your scratching techniques with DVS FX, MIDI-mappable multi-deck control or fixed 4 beats rotation.
DO YOU HAVE A BIG MUSIC LIBRARY?
Unlike other mobile DJ apps, displaying, sorting, searching and filtering happens within a fraction of a second, regardless of the size of your music library.
"Excellent performance and sound."
"… the most legitimate consideration available for using an iPad (or iPads) to DJ instead of a laptop."
"DJ player has just raised the bar considerably, as well as the expectations of the masses following this amazing progress."
"… this is exciting stuff."
- 2 or 4 decks, internal or external mixer modes
- 3 fx slots per deck, choose from: roll, whoosh, jet, lofi, gate, low/high/band/peak filters, echo, reverb
- 3-band equalizer (-100 db to +6 db), channel fader, gain, lp/hp filter, crossfader with adjustable curves
- manual and auto looping
- key lock/time stretching and pitch shifting
- automatic beatgrid and bpm detection
- tempo sync, beat sync, manual beatmatching, tempo control with multiple ranges, fine adjust, fader bend, pitch bend, quantize
- slip mode, slip scratching, slip reverse
- 8 cue/loop points
- split-cable support with stereo recording
- direct music library access
- Deezer and Dropbox integration
- WebDAV for network drives
PLUG-AND-PLAY CONTROLLER SUPPORT:
Hercules: DJ Control Air(+), DJControl Instinct, DJControl Compact, RMX2, P32DJ
iON: iDJ 2 GO
Numark: iDJ Pro, iDJ Live, N4, Mixtrack Pro, Mixtrack Pro II, Mixtrack Pro 3, Party Mix, Party Mix Pro
Reloop: Terminal Mix 2
Vestax: Spin2, VCI-400
See http://djplayerpro.com for more information and detailed manual.
Fixed jog wheel pitch bend and Fx screen display for MIDI. Previously: IMPROVED UI
- Significantly reduced usage of SHIFT for all kinds of functionality.
- Direct (no SHIFT) access to the points/loops pane and Fx screen.
- Cleaner interface with less complexity.
- Pitch bend: swipe on the waveform while the music is playing.
- Classic plus/minus pitch bend: tap on the waveform while the music is playing (slower the upper or left side, faster on the lower or right side).
- Waveform move: drag the waveform while the music is paused, or hold SHIFT and drag the waveform while the music is playing.
- Zoom: pinch with two fingers on the track overview waveform (the smaller waveform).
- Jump Forward: double-tap on the right side of the track overview waveform (the smaller waveform).
- Jump Backward: double-tap on the left side of the track overview waveform (the smaller waveform).
- SHIFT + track overview waveform (the smaller waveform) is strip search.
- Grid edit and less frequently used controls are now organized into one pane. Open this pane with the pencil icon (visible with SHIFT).
- Rearranged mixer controls on "modern" interface to prevent crossing of fingers while adjusting the eq.
- Long press on SYNC changes the master deck to the current player.
- SHIFT + SYNC changes playback direction (forward/reverse). Short tap to change permanently, long tap to change temporarily (until the tap ends).
- Automatically re-sync/quantize when returning from reverse direction to forward (depending on the SYNC state).
- Stored loop lengths are displayed (1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 beats).
- The deck level meter is now updated in external mixer mode as well (since it has gain control).
IMPROVED TRACK BROWSER
- Search for WebDAV disks without WebDAV Search feature (such as Synology).
- Track preview loads much faster for Dropbox, network disks (WebDAV) and Deezer.
- "Sort By: Default" in the iOS Music Library "Songs" listing is now sorted by date added, providing a full history of the library.
- "Auto Loop Length" mappable improved to "Loop/Auto Loop Length". Supports loop lengths below 1 beat.
- Removed "Loop Length" MIDI mappable. Existing mappings will work as Loop/Auto Loop Length.
- Every MIDI mappable control with the type of "plus-minus buttons" automatically supports continuous control now when holding down the plus or minus button.
- If the needle is at the edge of a Serato vinyl and it's spinning back, DJ Player displays a warning sign. Hopefully this will prevent a broken needle, as you can react in time.
- If the Serato timecode position is moving forwards and is near to the end, DVS automatically turns off and playback continues without any interruption.
- "Master Deck PLAY Button Forces Ableton Link" setting. When DJ Player's master deck begins to play, it can force Ableton to re-sync the current session or fully adapt to an Ableton Link session.
- "Enabling Pre-listening Moves FX Pre Fader and Crossfader" setting. When any of the pre-listening buttons are enabled, post-fader effects become pre-fader temporarily. Useful for pre-listening to post-fader effects.
- In external mixer mode, stereo track outputs are available in order for USB audio. For example, if 4 decks is enabled and the sound card supports only 3 stereo outputs, player A, B and C will be available in full stereo.
- If the needle is dropped within the first 25 seconds of a Serato Control Vinyl in DJ Player's Serato Absolute DVS mode, then DJ Player considers it as the beginning of the track.
- Fixed: read key from the comment field (Mixed In Key).
- Fixed: tracks didn't automatically disappear from the queue.
- Fixed: setting tempo with MIDI encoder.
- Fixed: crackling when synced to Ableton Link and phase is corrected with pitch bend.