Khwāja Šamsu d-Dīn Muḥammad Hāfez-e Šīrāzī (Persian: خواجه شمسالدین محمد حافظ شیرازی), known by his pen name Hāfez (born 1315 - died 1390) was the most celebrated Persian lyric poet and is often described as a poet's poet. His Divan is to be found at the home of most Iranians who recite his poems by heart and use as proverb and saying to this day.
This application provides you with the 495 sonnets (Ghazals) to either just read through or enjoy Fal . After Tafaool (making your wish), Just shake your device and get a new sonnet .
The lyrics are in Persian (Farsi) and Nastaliq font !!! . You can bookmark (choob-e-alef) your favorite sonnet , share it in Facebook and send email directly in app . User interface designed base on Persian elements and patterns so you would enjoy it . Divan Of Hafez has great features such :
● iOS 6 and iPhone 5 support
● Great user interface and compatible with Retina display
● Searching through sonnets
● Share sonnets in Facebook or email them directly from application .
● Nastaliq font
● Music player now you can select your favorite songs directly from music library while you read sonnets
● Moshaere via Bluetooth
● And …
* Compatible with iOS 8