The easiest and fastest way to take 3D pictures.
Just press, pull and release to take a 3D shot.
"Camera 3D Pro allows
iPhone users to take
a real 3D picture
in only few steps"
- Carl Zeiss
Take 3d Picture
- Full auto mode: take left and right shots with a single simple gesture: press, pull, release (Steshot© system)
- Pro mode: lock Aperture & Focus, set Zero parallax, set Inter-ocular distance, press, pull, release
- 3d shot in less than 3 seconds
- Motion sensor is used to best match left and right image.
Watch 3d Picture
- Camera Roll for your 3D pictures
- Player for anaglyph, stereoscopic, simulated 3D, regular picture
- Player for VR headset: Cardboard, Zeiss VR ONE, View Master, Gear VR
- if you don't like auto-generated 3d picture:
- Rotate, Change alignment, Apply ghost reduction
Export & Share
- Full resolution saving pictures in your camera roll (and then in your Mac/Pc).
- Share your 3D pictures (Mail, Facebook, Twitter, G+ Flickr, Instagram, etc.) use camera roll functions or your preferred application.
- External viewer support: Zeiss Cinemizer, Nvidia 3d Vision® , 3DTV (shutter glasses, polarized glasses, auto stereoscopic), jps, 3D game console
- Left and Right views can be exported to create 3D picture with your preferred software directly on Mac/PC.
3D format supported
- Anaglyph (color, dubois, monocrome) for red-cyan and cyan-red 3D glasses
- Steroscopic (parallel, crossed-eye, mirror)
- Wigglegram (simulated 3D)
- Virtual headset Cardboard V2 standard
With Expansion pack
- Unlimited 3D Camera Roll
- Stereo Editor
- Export & Share
- No Ad banner
- Bug fixes
From previous versions:
- Faster 3d picture creation
- Less storage required for 3d pictures
- Using native picture ratio
- Camera: inter-ocular distance setting
- Camera: zero parallax setting
- Camera: Exposure lock, Aperture lock
- VR headset player (Cardboard V2 standard)
- New look. All display resolutions and orientation