TurboScan turns your iPhone into a full-featured and powerful scanner for documents, receipts, books, photos, whiteboards, and other text. Using just your iPhone or iPad, you can quickly scan your multipage documents in high quality, and edit, store and send them as PDFs or JPEGs.
• Featured in The NY Times (Jan 2012), CNN Money (Sept 2012) and The Telegraph (Jan 2015).
TurboScan uses advanced fast algorithms to accurately auto-detect document edges, straighten the documents (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast for text - black on white.
TurboScan boasts a powerful yet easy to use interface. Get instant one-tap brightness, rotation and color controls all on one screen!
TurboScan also offers SureScan, our proprietary scanning mode for sharper scans (especially useful in low-light conditions.) SureScan automatically takes three pictures of the same document, giving you guaranteed perfect result every time.
TurboScan's handy "Email to myself" feature lets you send documents to a predefined address, or even upload them to online storage sites like Evernote, with a single tap.
All processing happens on your iPhone, and the confidentiality of your data is never compromised (no Internet connection needed.)
• Automatic document edge detection and perspective correction
• SureScan 3x mode for sharpest scans
• Document naming, storage inside the app and smart search
• Add and reorder pages at any time, merge scans, copy and paste
• Arrange multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page
• “Email to myself” feature for quick emails
• Email document as PDF, JPEG or PNG, or save to Camera Roll
• Document upload and backup to iCloud Drive
• Open PDFs or JPEGs in other apps like the free Dropbox app (or Evernote, GoogleDrive, etc) to send to clouds
• AirDrop function (press Open PDF In...)
• Copy pages to Clipboard and Paste in other apps
• Printing via AirPrint or printing apps
• Compact attachments and device storage space
• Ultra-fast processing (under 4 seconds per page)
TIPS ON SCANNING
• Make sure your document is flat and well lit.
• For best edge detection, include some margin around your document while shooting.
• Use flash in low light conditions, but avoid glare with glossy documents.
We're constantly improving TurboScan, and we value our customers' opinions and feedback. If you want to send us your feedback or have a problem with our software, please contact us at [email protected] before submitting a comment to the app store. Remember that we can solve most of the problems, but we cannot respond to comments.
You asked and we added:
• Sending options for multiple documents. Merging documents.
• Upload single documents or entire storage to iCloud Drive
• Storage backup to iCloud Drive and restore
• Reduced attachment size for smaller documents like receipts or cards
• Support and FAQ link inside the app
• Simple API for other apps to scan using TurboScan's scanning function (details on our website)
• Many smaller fixes and improvements