"Learn to expertly interpret chest x-rays in minutes."
Chest X-Ray Interpreter includes an extensive collection of common and unusual chest x-rays. It has built in calipers that automatically measure heart size, lung nodules, and lung masses. Chest X-Ray Interpreter is a radiology decision-engine that evaluates the chest x-ray and provides a diagnosis.
Chest X-Ray Interpreter is essential for anyone who needs to read chest x-rays, including physicians, nurses, students, physician's assistants, respiratory technicians, and nurse practitioners. Learn the systematic method that radiologists use to interpret chest x-rays.
Learn to assess orientation, skeletal structures, mediastinum, diaphragm, lungs, heart structures, pneumothorax, heart failure, and much more. The radiology processor produces an interpretation report that can be saved, added to electronic medical records, or e-mailed.
Warning: Failure to properly assess the chest x-ray can be hazardous to your patient's health.
• Built in calipers for measuring body structures
• Calipers can be used to measure any object, including skin lesions and pupil size
• Follows 2010 ACR/WHO guidelines
• Zoomable sample chest x-rays with common and unusual findings
• Generates a diagnosis and treatment report, which can be e-mailed, saved, added to electronic health records, or printed.
• iPhone and iPod Touch tested. iPod requires updated firmware.
Powered by the ACRI Radiology Decision Engine
Send your feedback to
www.facebook.com/pages/Paul D. Chan, MD
Development by drobnik.com/touch