(Want to try before you buy? Check out Nemesis Lite, also available in the app store.)
What is Nemesis? Nemesis is a theoretical brown dwarf star in orbit around our own sun, which may even have its own planetary system. Nemesis is also a 3D space shooter for the iPhone, iPad and Apple TV.
The year is 3000... humanity has extended it's domain to the farthest reaches of the solar system. The new frontier is Nemesis, a star system rich with resources. Unfortunately, no one seems to agree on who owns this new frontier. Fight for your claim in this brave new world against ruthless enemies!
Gameplay modes now include a campaign mode which can be played single-player or with a friend over wifi; and a death-match mode which can be played single-player or with up to 3 friends over wifi.
VR headsets are now supported. While in VR mode, you can adjust: the screen size; vertical and horizontal position; the amount of parallax (that is, the space between your two virtual eyes); and whether or not your head movements are tracked. A VR headset and an external controller such as an extended gamepad are required.
External controllers are also supported - both the standard profile (the one without thumbsticks) and the extended profile (the one with thumbsticks.)
Our future is in your hands!
* Includes both a campaign mode and death-match mode, both of which can be played in single-player or multiplayer over wifi.
* VR headset support.
* Gamepad support (both the standard and extended profiles.)
* Remote Control - control Nemesis 1.9 on tvOS or iOS via Nemesis 1.9 running on an iOS device. (Requires wifi.)
* Beautiful graphics!
* Intricately rendered explosion and smoke effects.
* Nine unlockable ships and 10 unlockable environments.
* Realistic physics.
* Brutal AI.
* 25 different power-ups, for all kinds of ways to smite your foes.
* Listen to your own music while saving humanity.
* Play in first person or third person modes.
* Six different skill settings, from "practice" to "ace" in death-match; 5 skill settings in campaign.
* User settable kill-limit in death-match mode.
* Multi-player over wifi.
*Added support for game controllers that don't have thumbsticks. (The ones with thumbsticks are already supported.)
*VRMode now softens the inside edges of each "eye" so the hard edges are less noticeable.
*The VR Menu has added a guideline to aid the side-to-side adjustment.