Specifically designed for both iPad and iPhone!! Optimized to use iPhone 4.0's HD screen!
If you want to access Windows PC from iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch, this is the app for you! Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate are supported!
iRemoteDesktop is a Windows Remote Desktop (RDP) client for iPhone/iPod Touch. Using it you can access your Windows PC from anywhere at anytime.
Note: Not all Windows support remote desktop. Check below for supported platforms or download the tool from http://www.hanamobiles.com/tools/HanaEasyConfig.exe.
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate
- Windows Server 2000/2003/2008
Important: The following systems are NOT supported:
- Windows XP Home
- Windows Vista Home Basic/Premium
- Windows 7 Home Starter/Basic/Premium
- Others not listed in "Supported Platform" section
- Multiple connections
- Portrait and landscape mode
- Various resolutions and colors support
- Modifier keypad including Shift, Ctrl and Alt which enables you to press almost any key combinations.
- Cut, copy & paste and other shortcuts keypad, including HOME, END, PAGE UP, PAGE DOWN, Arrow keys, etc.
- Virtual mouse pad for precise and easy mouse control
- Virtual left button and right mouse button
- Easy dragging and resizing using virtual mousepad
- Startup password protection
- Support video output (need iPad or iOS4 and output connector)
- External keyboard support
- International keyboard support for many languages, including French, German, Korean, Russian etc.
- Support iPhone built-in VPN
- Easy to use UI
- Make sure Remote Desktop is enabled on your computer
- IMPORTANT: For Vista, Windows 7 and Windows Server, choose "Allow connections from computers running any version of Remote Desktop (less secure)"
- Modify firewall settings to allow Remote Desktop. You should try to connect from another Windows computer to make sure the Remote Desktop is enabled.
For more infomation on how to enable Remote Desktop, see
Windows XP: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsXp/using/mobility/getstarted/Remoteintro.mspx
Windows Vista/Windows 7:
Q: How to do right click?
A: To do a right click, tap the area you want to right click AND hold finger on the iPhone/iPod touch screen without releasing until you see the right context menu. Basically, press for a bit long time to do right click.
Q: How to grab/move a window, icon or something else?
A: Double tap and hold. For example, if you want to move a window in the desktop, double tap the window title bar and, on the second tap, hold down your finger until the window is grabbed, then move your finger around the screen to drag it to another position.
Send your comments/suggestions to [email protected] or visit our website.