The original and still BEST cupcake baking app- bake, decorate, and eat virtual cupcakes with all kinds of flavors & toppings, using real recipes!
- Featured in "Our Favorite Things" - Disney FamilyFun magazine
- "The cupcakes look so good I almost licked my phone." - Robin Rhys, AppAdvice.com
- Over 6,000 five star ratings in the App Store.
Cupcakes! lets you bake, decorate, eat & share yummy cupcakes right from your iPod Touch or iPhone. Pick your cupcake liners, fill the pan with cake batter, pop it in the oven, and before you know it your cupcakes will come out piping hot. Shake your phone to get the cupcakes out of the pan and then choose from an amazing array of frostings and candy toppings, to build the perfect cupcake.
Once you've baked and decorated your masterpieces, you can share them with your friends via email, Facebook, or save them to your photo albums. And of course you can eat them! Choose the tablecloth and plate to serve them on and you are ready for dessert.
- 27 different cupcake batters (white, yellow, chocolate, strawberry, carrot cake, red velvet, lemon, confetti, marble, apple spice, blueberry muffin, pineapple, gingerbread and more!). Mix the cupcakes from scratch or use pre-made batter.
- 32 different colors & patterns of cupcake liners, plus an option to create custom liners
- 62 types of frosting, and a 'mix your own icing color' option
- 80 candy toppings from gummy bears to sprinkles, fruit to nuts
- 25 flavors of Jelly Belly gourmet jelly beans to add as toppings
- 14 kinds of plates and 9 tablecloths, to give your cupcakes the perfect presentation
- The ability to set your baking time, from lightly baked to crispy burnt cupcakes
- Candles you can blow out by blowing on your phone! (shake for older iPods)
- Full support for VoiceOver, for the visually impaired.
- 40 achievements to earn!
Post a review with your requests, and you never know, our next free update might add your suggestion!
Have an iPad? Get Cupcakeroo! for all the Cupcakes fun with full iPad support.
- Updated to 64 bit!