"It's not completely polished (as I understand it, the whole game is basically the product of one guy's hard work), but if you're interested in an old-school RPG experience, it won't let you down." -TUAW.com, March 17th, 2011
- Description -
Lurk through the dungeon, raise your level, find treasure, forge your equipment, build your house, hire other players, collect the monsters, and defeat the boss...
Simple and nostalgic dungeon RPG for iPhone.
- Features -
- No in-app purchase! ;)
- Good old dungeon RPG
- Create your own unique character by customizing your strength, stamina, intelligence, and agility
- Multiplayer feature: Hire other players asynchronously to form a party to enter the dungeon
- Collect monsters to fight with you
- Build your own house to store items and gold
- Forge your weapons and armors to make it stronger
- Supports Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- Auto-save on each floor you go down, making it easy to play on the go
- Save on iCloud so you have data on the cloud just in case you lose data on your phone!
- Optimized user experience for one-handed use touch interface
- Awesome reviews on replay-value
- 99.9% made by one guy
- Story -
Small island called Eunaba floats in south of the Hornmare continent. On that island, a princess was kidnapped by an unknown evil. You as a player must become a mercenary and head to the dungeon to save the princess...
- Gameplay & Opening Movie -
- Words from the author -
I made this all by myself except for music. I'm still battling on how to make it better. I update the app based on feedbacks and support. Please enjoy!
Fixed UI issues for iPhone X :) 3.6.0 fixes are below:
Lots of skill and magic balances changes are here, please read more!
- Better chance of affecting monsters with magics like Sleep and such
- Buffs don't stack anymore, instead they have bump of 50%+ on respective stats
- Added UI for XP and loyalty bar for minions in Fishing Gear view
- Shields need less strength to equip
- Sleep bomb is more effective
- Earthshake was over powered, it has been adjusted
- Other bug fixes
Thank you for your support!