Available exclusively on the App Store, meticulously designed to be beautifully powerful, and painstakingly engineered for iPad — Inspire Pro delivers an incredibly fast and realistic painting, drawing, and sketching experience that you can take with you wherever you go and use whenever inspiration strikes.
Our proprietary painting engine Sorcery™ takes full advantage of the GPU to render brush strokes with brilliant 64-bit colour, laser-sharp sub-pixel precision, and insanely fast speed. While the strokes of a wet oil paint brush look beautiful on their own, the breathtaking blending effects of a dry brush will absolutely stun you. Graze the canvas with just a bit of pressure to add a subtle blur to your artwork or use stronger pressure to actually mix existing colors on the canvas together to create new ones.
Whether you are a budding artist, seasoned professional, or somewhere in-between, you will enjoy the simplicity and power of the most intuitive and compelling illustration app for iPad, Inspire Pro.
• 150 high-quality brushes to choose from, divided into 15 sets: Oil Paint, Airbrushes, Spray Paint, Paint Splatter, Graphite Pencils, Wax Crayons, Markers, Chalk, Charcoal, Pastels & Conté, Basic Shapes, Complex Shapes, Shape Outlines, Patterns, and Textures
• All brushes can be used as a Wet Brush, Dry Brush (Blending), or Eraser
• Over 20 different settings are available to customize brush strokes with powerful versatility and variation
• Sorcery™, the fastest 64-bit painting engine on the App Store
• Full-fledged Apple Pencil support for pressure, tilt angle, orientation, and double-tap
• Smart Keyboard support with over 20 context-sensitive keyboard shortcuts
• Create a canvas of any size up to 16K (64MP) on iPad Pro
• Dual-texture brushes
• 64-bit colour
• All device orientations are supported all the time — switch from portrait to landscape painting with ease
• 1000 levels of undo and redo are available
• Touch and slide hotspots can be used to quickly change brush size, opacity, and pressure without opening a menu
• The eyedropper tool can be used with a touch and hold gesture to select paint colours from the canvas
• The canvas can be moved around, rotated, and zoomed in and out up to 6400%
• Create a painting right within the Messages app, starting from a blank canvas or an image from your Photos
Canvas Playback Video Recording
• Brush strokes are automatically recorded as you paint without any delay
• You can play the video of your artwork being created stroke-by-stroke directly in the gallery
• Exported videos are high quality HD at up to 1080p resolution
• Choose any paint colour you can dream of with the intuitive colour picker
• HSB and RGB sliders accompany a large colour circle, colour square, and opacity slider
• Your latest colours are saved to a palette automatically while you paint
• You can also save your favourite colours to a palette with drag and drop
Visit snowCanoe.com to check out more screenshots, videos, and artwork.
New 12.9” and 11” iPad Pro
• If you have a shiny new iPad Pro, you're going to love it even more with this Inspire Pro update
• The UI fills the beautiful new 12.9” and 11” screens
• Paint colours look vibrant and luscious on the new Liquid Retina displays
• Paint, draw, and sketch faster than ever before with our updated painting engine Sorcery, fully optimized for the new A12X Bionic chip and running at 120 FPS on ProMotion displays
• As always, the entire app works in both portrait and landscape orientations, as well as split-view, with all of the UI adapting seamlessly to the new iPad Pro screens
Apple Pencil (2nd generation)
• Full support for the double-tap gesture of the new Apple Pencil
• By default, you can use double-tap to toggle the eraser on and off, switch to the previously used brush, or show the Colour menu, configurable from the Settings in iOS
• There is a new section of Inspire Pro’s Settings that is dedicated to Apple Pencil now and it includes a new menu that allows you to customize the double-tap gesture to perform 9 different actions, including toggling the dry brush on and off, showing the Brush menu, and invoking the eyedropper
Siri Shortcuts in iOS 12
• Hey Siri, painting time!
• Add a shortcut to Siri in iOS 12 from Settings > Siri & Search or the Shortcuts app to automatically open Inspire Pro, create a new canvas, and start painting right away
We haven’t forgot about our big 4.0 update — the beta will be ready soon. Please contact us @snowcanoe or via email if you want to get on the tester list!