Available exclusively on the App Store, meticulously designed to be beautifully powerful and painstakingly engineered for the 64-bit CPU and multi-core GPU of iPad — Inspire Pro delivers an incredibly fast and realistic painting, drawing and sketching experience that you can take with you wherever you go and use whenever inspiration strikes.
Our proprietary painting engine Sorcery™, based on OpenGL, takes full advantage of the GPU to render brush strokes with brilliant 64-bit color, laser-sharp sub-pixel precision and insanely fast speed. While the strokes of a wet oil paint brush look beautiful on their own, the breathtaking blending effects of a dry brush will absolutely stun you. Graze the canvas with just a bit of pressure to add a subtle blur to your artwork or use stronger pressure to actually mix existing colors on the canvas together to create new ones.
With no instruction manual or handbook required, whether you are a beginner, expert or somewhere in-between, you will enjoy the simplicity and power of the most intuitive and compelling illustration app for iPad, Inspire Pro.
• 80 high quality brushes to choose from, divided into 8 useful sets: Oil Paint, Airbrushes, Basic Shapes, Graphite Pencils, Wax Crayons, Markers, Chalk and Textures
• 70 more brushes are available in the Inspire Pro Shop, divided into 7 sets: Complex Shapes, Paint Splatter, Spray Paint, Shape Outlines, Charcoal, Patterns and Pastels & Conté
• All brushes can be used as a Wet Brush, Dry Brush (Blending) or Eraser
• Over 20 different settings are available to customize brush strokes with powerful versatility and variation
• Sorcery™, the fastest 64-bit painting engine on the App Store
• Full-fledged Apple Pencil support for pressure, tilt angle and orientation
• Smart Keyboard support with over 20 context-sensitive keyboard shortcuts
• Create a canvas of any size up to 16K (64MP) on iPad Pro
• Dual-texture brushes
• 64-bit color
• All device orientations are supported all the time — switch from portrait to landscape painting with ease
• 1000 levels of undo and redo are available
• Touch and slide hotspots can be used to quickly change brush size, opacity and pressure without opening a menu
• The eyedropper tool can be used with a touch and hold gesture to select paint colors from the canvas
• The canvas can be moved around, rotated and zoomed in and out up to 6400%
• Create a painting right within the Messages app, starting from a blank canvas or an image from your Photos
Canvas Playback Video Recording
• Brush strokes are automatically recorded as you paint without any delay
• You can play the video of your artwork being created stroke-by-stroke directly in the gallery
• Exported videos are high quality HD at up to 1080p resolution
• Choose any paint color you can dream of with the intuitive color picker
• HSB and RGB sliders accompany a large color circle, color square and opacity slider
• Your latest colors are saved to a palette automatically while you paint
• You can also save your favorite colors to a palette with drag and drop
Visit snowCanoe.com to check out more screenshots, videos and artwork.
Several bug fixes, including one for a bug that would cause you to get stuck in zoom/translate mode sometimes while painting with Apple Pencil.
Many thanks to everyone who emailed us about that bug and provided extra info to help us track it down and fix it, much appreciated!