IMPORTANT: Codebook 2 is being discontinued.
Codebook 2 is being phased out so we can focus on Codebook 3. We plan to remove this version from the App Store on July 4th, 2016, at which point it will no longer be available for purchase or download in the App Store or iCloud. To restore the app after that point you will need an iTunes backup. An option to migrate your notes to Codebook 3 is available now.
Codebook is a highly rated secure and encrypted notebook application. It protects your secret notes, ideas, and personal information from unauthorized access by would-be crackers, malicious thieves and snoopy coworkers. Codebook keeps your information secure, yet always at your fingertips.
"Don't waste your time or money on similar apps. This one tops them all. Trust me" - App Store Review
"I've tried other secure file apps and this one works the best" - NJAPilot
"Support rocks! ...These guys set the customer service bar pretty high... Big props to Codebook!" - Mark in Cali
* 256-bit AES Encryption and secure password protection for 100% of your data
* Full text searching and sorting by last edit or create
* Search for text and jump to location within a note
* Easy first-line document naming
* Quick copy / paste between applications
* Elegant and easy to read fonts
* Native look and simple to use interface that is similar to built-in iPhone Notes application
* Email notes directly from inside Codebook
* Auto-saves notes to avoid loss due to application interruptions
* Backup and multi-device synchronization using DropBox
* Email notes as password-encrypted PDF files
* Print notes with AirPrint-capable printers
SECURITY YOU CAN TRUST:
Codebook is the only secure notebook that uses open source, peer-reviewed full-database encryption technology. Called SQLCipher, the data store for Codebook uses established security practices like CBC mode encryption, PBKDF2 key derivation, randomized initialization vectors, and unique per-database salts. It further takes advantage of Apple's CommonCrypto library for hardware-accelerated cryptography.
Even if you don't understand what all this security jargon means, you can rest assured that *we* do. Can you say the same about other notebook apps? Learn more at getcodebook.com.
* Turns off repeating reminder about app being discontinued, replaces with final message