Covering all the essentials and more, Kdan PDF Reader is the world’s leading PDF editor on the market. Its expert features allow you to view, annotate, combine, organize, and sign PDF forms with ease. Extract text content from images through the OCR converter. Quickly backup and send files to friends, classmates, and colleagues via email or any popular Cloud storage service. Optimizing your work quality and productivity has never been this easy!
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Featured as “10 Essentials” in Utility on iTunes
- Featured in “10 Best PDF Reader Apps For iPhone & iPad 2019” by FOSSBYTES
- Featured as “Best Utility App” in App Store Rewind
***WITH PDF READER YOU CAN***
CREATE & ACCESS FILES
• Create and combine scans to multi-pages PDFs
• Extracts texts from images for further editing with OCR (optical character recognition)
• Get files from Kdan Cloud, iCloud Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Evernote, FTP, or WebDAV client
• Supports all mainstream file formats, including Vitrium* PDF format (Like University of Phoenix Ebooks)
• Text Reflow & Auto Flow
ANNOTATE & REVIEW PDFS
• Highlight, underline, and strikeout text
• Add pre-designed stamps, including Approved, Sign Here, Confidential, and more
• Insert shapes, sticky notes, and text boxes
• Fill PDF forms
• Send out annotations as a summary
• Save annotations as XFDF format
• Remove all annotations with one single tap
SIGN ON THE SCREEN DIRECTLY
• Sign contracts and agreements with signatures
• Store and manage signatures from within the library
• Add signature image to PDFs
WRITE ON PDFS
• Use your finger or Apple Pencil to add handwritten notes
***UPGRADE WITH DOCUMENT 365***
Document 365 is a comprehensive, cross-device, document solution that includes Kdan's best PDF Reader mobile and desktop apps along with online converting and faxing services.
***WITH DOCUMENT 365 YOU CAN***
UNLOCK ALL FEATURES IN PDF READER
• Work across iPhone, iPad, and Mac
• View multiple PDFs as tabs
• Present a PDF as a slideshow
• Night mode
• Attach audio notes, insert images & add hyperlinks to PDFs
PROTECT CONTENT WITH PASSWORD
• Control the access to the app with a password, Touch ID, or Face ID
• Add password protection to PDFs
• Remove the owner password and restrictions from PDFs
EDIT PDF PAGES
• Rotate, rearrange, add, & delete PDF pages
• Extract pages or images from PDFs
• Add text & image watermarks
• Merge & split PDFs
• Convert files to and from PDF format
• Send faxes from your devices
• 1 TB storage space on Kdan Cloud
• Annual plan: billed annually at $59.99/year after 7-day trial ends
• Quarterly plan: billed quarterly at $19.99/quarter after 3-day trial ends
• Monthly plan: billed monthly at $9.99/monthly after 3-day trial ends
Subscriptions will be charged through your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase. Your subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period. You may manage your subscriptions in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
Terms of service: https://auth.kdanmobile.com/articles/terms_of_service
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Follow us on LinkedIn: Kdan Mobile
You always can find us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out https//support.kdanmobile.com
This update includes new features and enhancements:
■ iBon integration - Print out PDFs with 7-11’s iBon printing service (the service is only available for users in Taiwan).
■ Gain access to the files on Dropbox by tapping the “Import” button.
■ Fixed the issue on connecting to OneDrive.
■ Go to App Settings > FAQ for how-to guides, tips & tricks, and troubleshooting help.
■ Overall stability improvements on PDF viewer.
From past releases:
■ Support the latest iPhone model and iOS 12.
■ Decrypt PDFs - Remove the owner password and restrictions on printing, editing, and text copying from PDF documents.
■ Sign up for Kdan Cloud services with your Windows live ID.
■ Face ID supported.