Uber is a ridesharing app for fast, reliable rides in minutes—day or night. There’s no need to park or wait for a taxi or bus. With Uber, you just tap to request a ride, and it’s easy to pay with credit or cash in select cities.
Whether you’re going to the airport or across town, there’s an Uber for every occasion. Uber is available in more than 500 cities worldwide—download the app and take your first trip today.
Requesting your Uber is easy—here’s how it works:
- Just open the app and tell us where you’re going.
- The app uses your location so your driver knows where to pick you up.
- You’ll see your driver’s picture, vehicle details, and can track their arrival on the map.
- Payment can be made by credit card, cash in select cities, Apple Pay, Android Pay, PayPal, and more.
- After the ride, you can rate your driver and provide feedback to help us improve the Uber experience. You’ll also get a receipt by email.
Need a simple way to get from A to B quickly? Take uberX, our most affordable individual option.
Want to save money on your ride? Take uberPOOL—you’ll travel with other riders headed your way and enjoy a lower fare.
Want to elevate your experience? Take a high-end vehicle with UberBLACK. And there’s still more options—whether you’re traveling with a big group, or need a vehicle with accessibility features.
See if Uber is available in your city at https://www.uber.com/cities
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/uber
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/uber
Have a question? Visit uber.com/help.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The new Uber app is here—and it’s all about making your Uber experience faster, smarter, and more personal.
We’ve rebuilt everything for speed and simplicity, so it’s easier than ever to tap and go. There’s a lot to explore inside, but here’s a peek at what’s under the hood:
- Start with your destination: Now when you open the app, we ask you one question first: Where to? Because where you’re going matters most—especially when you’re in a hurry.
- Save time with smart shortcuts: To speed up your pickup, the new app learns from your ride routine and makes suggestions based on where you are and the time of day.
- Know before you go: With upfront fares for most trips, you can compare all of your options and their total cost. So you always pick the right ride for the occasion.
- Manage your trip in one place: Your trip feed shows you everything you need to know about the ride, including driver details and arrival time. You can also split the cost of the ride with friends. Or share your trip live with loved ones so they can follow along.
Take the new Uber app out for a spin and let us know what you think. And check this space for even more exciting updates—we’ll let you know when additional features and integrations roll out.