Play Billiards in a different style; Time Trial, Matrix Mode and 2 Player 15 Ball Mode.
In Time Trial you have a time limit of 4 minutes, in which you have to pocket balls as fast as you can to achieve more score. When you pocket more than one ball back to back, your multiplier will increase and which will boost your score and time.
In Matrix Mode, when you pocket a ball your score will be multiplied by the difference of your previous and current ball number if the current is more than the previous; but if the current is less, then your score is divided by the current ball number. So be careful.
In 2 Player 15 Ball Mode you can compete against your friend.
● 3 Different Modes.
● 3 Different Control Schemes.
● GameCenter support.
● Retina Display support.
Like 3D Pool Game: http://facebook.com/3d.pool.game
Like EivaaGames: http://facebook.com/eivaagames
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/eivaagames
Find out more about EivaaGames: http://www.eivaagames.com
● New Game Modes: 8 Ball, 9 Ball and UK 8 Ball.
● New Practice Mode.
● 7 New table colors.
● Cue ball spin option.
● Added 10 Table Patterns, customise the look of the table the way you want.
● Now you can choose different kind of guides (short guide, long guide or no guide).
● Pinch to zoom in or zoom out the camera.
● Now you can switch the camera and move around when AI is playing.
● Added Rules section.
● Sound FX improvements.
● Many other improvements and fixes.