● Full resolution support for the iPad Pro ●
●● SSH Key import via clipboard added, SSH on El Capitan Fixed ●●
● ● Brand new redesigned interface - Optimized for iOS 9 and 10 ● ●
● ● The only Remote Desktop client you'll ever need! ● ●
●NOTE● This is not a Lite version, it's FULLY working for just $3.99 (Regular Price) (Only extras beyond VNC: like RDP, SSH and Telnet are in-app purchases)
● If you're looking for an all-inclusive version without in-app purchases, please go to Remoter Pro (See icon link to the left) Remoter Pro doesn't replace Remoter VNC: http://fb.me/1GJZ7D5nC ●
●●●●● LifeHacker.com ●●●●● says: "Remoter, (...) is currently on sale and is a pretty feature rich VNC app. (...) Setting things up is as simple as entering your VNC information and pressing connect. Remoter gives you just about every option you'd need in a VNC client"
●●●●● "A great multipurpose tool for managing your machines. I can't even count the number of times this little app has saved the day when I'm stuck in a meeting and can't get to a terminal to check on things. Nothing else on the App Store that I tried even came close -- this app does everything and it does it all better than the competition" JG401 v3.8.6 Dec 2012 USA
●●●●● "There are a lot of other VNC apps that cost a LOT more than this app, and (IMHO) they aren't as good. I use it to connect to Linux and Windows computers on my network. It has never crashed and has a low memory footprint. I recommend this app to anyone looking for an easy, good, and affordable VNC client." binaryloop v3.8.6 Mar 2013 USA
●●●●● "Use it all the time from my iPad to control all my macs, ESP the entertainment center. Also use the Mac version, as 2 of my Mac minis are now headless. When I want something on the entertainment center iMac, the first thing I pick up is the iPad and the remoter app" Bruce Funk, v3.8.6, May 2013 USA
●●●●● "Best VNC I've tried: Best UI, support for WOL. At this price, a give-away. Very rarely crashes, seems pretty stable. Speed over 3G acceptable" frog_fiddler v3.8.6 Mar 2013 UK
●●●●● "Fantastic, it just works Reproduces full mouse functionality on a touch screen 1/8 the price of my previous client and 10 times the functionality If you want a VNC client you will be delighted with this product" Polypsychic v3.8.6 Feb 2013 UK
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
Remoter is intuitive and very easy to use! Support is available at http://remoterlabs.com
● External Keyboard support
● Compatible with Mac Screen Sharing, UltraVNC for Windows, VNC on Linux
● iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch! Buy once, run on all your devices! iOS 7.0 and up!
● Support for sound/music redirection from your Mac and easy setup without port-forwarding / dynamic DNS with RemoterFusion add-on
● Support for RDP (including Windows 10!) (and secure NLA), SSH and Telnet, VNC over SSH, RDP over SSH, and arbitrary SSH port tunnels via In-App purchases
● Advanced URL invocation system (see http://goo.gl/QvJZ1)
● Virtual TrackPad allows for precise and intuitive control! right-click, dragging and scrolling! Four trackpad modes (New: thumb friendly trackpad)
● SSH public-key authentication with SSH Key manager (import, generate, email, copy to/from clipboard your SSH keys)
● Support for recording and running Macros!
● UltraVNC MS Login Support, Server-Side Scaling and Multiple Monitor support
● Wake-on-Lan Support
● Bonjour and NetBIOS computer discovery
● Supports BOTH Landscape and Portrait orientations
● Intuitive Pinch to Zoom and drag to scroll. Also presets: "Fit Height", "Fit Width" and "1:1"
● Special Keys: Including: Esc, Tab, Alt, Up, Down, Right, Left, PageUp, PageDown, F1..F12, Control-Alt-Delete, Command, Windows-key, etc
● Fullscreen mode
● Clipboard synchronization (Paste is universal, but copy requires server support)
● Backup and Restore your sessions to/from Dropbox with the CloudSync Manager!
Updates to several components including:
- Dropbox, networking, OpenSSL, zip processing