“It's in my Top 5 "must have" photo apps.”—Michał Koralewski, Photographer of the Year 2015, IPPAwards
“TouchRetouch is a terrific ‘remover’.”—Life In LoFi
“…there's no easier way to remove unwanted items from your images...”—The Guardian
TouchRetouch is an app that offers you all the tools you need to efficiently remove unwanted content from your iPhone photos.
What magic can you do with TouchRetouch?
Remove telephone wires and posts, power lines
Remove surface breaks and scratches—both straight and curved
Remove pimples and skin blemishes
Remove human-made objects like stop lights, street signs, trash cans
Remove whatever you feel is spoiling your photos
Make unwanted objects vanish right before your eyes by just marking them.
With Blemish Remover, you can touch any minor blemish once to remove it forever.
SINGLE-FLICK LINE REMOVAL—INNOVATIVE FEATURE
Mark only a section of a line to remove it whole; no need to be precise—the app will find the line.
If you need to erase only a part of a line, use Segment Remover.
Set Line Thickness to Thin, Medium, or Thick for better performance.
Eliminate distractions from photos with the Object Removal tool—select either Brush or Lasso, mark the content to be removed, and then tap the Go button.
Remove defects or duplicate objects by using the Clone Stamp tool.
Adjust Stamp Size, Hardness, and Opacity as desired.
Use Eraser to wipe out what has just been cloned.
Set Eraser Size, Hardness, and Opacity as needed.
Watch the in-app video tutorials for guidelines on how to use the app.
Read some tips and advice on how to get more out of the tools the app offers.
Download TouchRetouch now and have a bit of magic in your pocket.
TouchRetouch is brought to you by ADVA Soft—a developer of Handy Photo and AntiCrop. We are doing our utmost to create apps that would positively affect your photo-editing experience. Visit ADVA Soft website at www.adva-soft.com to learn more about the company and the apps it develops.
For any assistance with TouchRetouch, contact ADVA Soft Support at [email protected] welcome all your inquiries, comments, or suggestions about the app.
Love TouchRetouch? Would you like to become our beta tester and help us beta-test the app? Let us know by sending your feedback at [email protected]
• Fixed an issue that would make the Home button not respond when trying to select another photo for editing after having edited and exported the previous one
• Fixed an issue with the app not saving additional changes to a photo made when returning to the workspace from the Export menu
• Fixed an issue causing the app to quit when selecting a photo in the TouchRetouch Extension
• Fixed a crashing problem with selecting the next photo for editing after having opened one
• Fixed a crashing issue with reporting a problem to the developer
• Fixed an issue causing the app to keep informing of the lack of storage without a reason
• Made general performance and stability improvements