Color Splash™ lets you quickly and easily give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color.
Use your finger as a brush to "paint" sections of your image black and white, or to bring back the original color. Zooming in and out using the two-finger pinching gesture allows you to work on details with pixel-accuracy.
- Share your edited images with friends via email or by uploading them to Twitter, Flickr or Dropbox.
- Save multiple sessions to resume your work later.
- Undo any number of accidental brush strokes.
- Adjust brush properties such as brush size, softness and opacity.
- An alternative view mode highlights the regions that will remain in color with a red tint. This makes it easier to see and adjust the boundaries between color and black & white regions.
- Fixed an issue where the new iOS 14 photo picker would not work for some users on the 12.9" iPad
- Fixed a crash for users still running early beta versions of iOS 14 (but please update to the latest iOS release).