WiFi Camera makes a great remote-photography tool! Set up one device to take a group photo, and use the other as a remote!
WiFi Camera will allow you to connect two iOS devices wirelessly. You will be able to receive and transmit the camera view with the other device, in addition to sending photo capture requests, which will take a full-resolution photo on the receiving device, transfer it to the requesting device, and save the photo on both devices.
Simply download WiFi Camera, install and run it on two devices or more, and it works like a charm! NOTE: You need to install and run WiFi Camera on two devices, one of which should have a camera.
- Works on all iPhones, iPads, iPod Touches! (iOS 7.0+)
- Fast image streaming
- WiFi or Bluetooth connection
- Picture-in-picture view of what is being transmitted
- Beautiful, intuitive interface
- One-touch connect & disconnect
- Interface rotates with the device
- Facetime-like interface
It is possible that your wireless network does not support the Bonjour Networking protocol that WiFi Camera utilizes. You should make sure that both devices are successfully connected to the same wireless network and that there is successful connectivity. If this does not work, it is recommended that bluetooth be turned on for both devices.
- Better video streaming quality
- Faster response times
- Improved orientation support
- Added long-press to focus
- Improved user interface