The only game which lets you see amazing meat-eating dinosaurs in action and challenge them for ultimate survival!
Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter is a hunting simulation that is completely true to life and totally breathtaking. You land on a distant planet inhabited by dinosaurs and progress from a shy wildlife observer to a stealthy and ruthless T-Rex hunter. All dinosaurs are in full 3D complete with their terrifying roars!
• Select from 7 huge 3D environments
• Chose time of day (night vision on!)
• Fill the area with dinosaurs to your liking and skills
• Equip with camouflage, cover scent or radar
• Pick a weapon and hunt or take a camera and observe
• Store your prey in real-size trophy room
• Go green and use tranquilizer instead of bullets
• Read tips and tricks for every dinosaur in ‘Dinopedia’
To anyone who played Carnivores on PC, guaranteed hours of nostalgia!
There are 22 dinosaur now and more are coming!
The game is compatible with Fling controller.
Become a fan of Carnivores on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/carnivores
Thank you for playing our games! Stay in touch for news and updates:
Thank you for playing our games. We read all of your comments and do our best to make the game better. Keep going!
- Fixed wind going crazy after some time passed.
- Area 6 (Ravaren's Bridge): grass fixes.
- Area 7 (Nibelungen Paradise): Obelisk fix.
- Visual and usability improvements to screenshots gallery: nice background, simple swype gesture switching between images, better transitions.
- Fixed crash in gallery on iOS 11 when trying to save screenshot to photos library: now we're asking user for permission to do this.
- Change sound volume immediately when slider is moved in Options window.
- Improved frame rate and game speed stability, some fps increase.
- Updated advertising modules to latest versions.