Not enough time for all the books you want to enjoy? Download the app by Audible, an Amazon company, to listen to audiobooks on the go.
At Audible, we love listening to books and think you will too. We have titles from some of Australia’s favourite narrators and authors. We’ve got you covered, whether you feel like embarking on The Rosie Project, touring Australia’s history with Girt, exploring short fiction with Nick Earls’ The Wisdom Tree or celebrate some of our finest personalities, such as Michelle Payne’s Life as I Know It. We also have the best in international audiobooks, including fantasy epics like Game of Thrones, thrillers such as Girl on the Train, and classic self-help guides such as How to Win Friends and Influence People.
Now you can turn on and listen to a good book even when you can’t pick one up—on your way to work, at the gym, while folding laundry, or any other time your eyes and hands are busy.
• Over 200,000 titles available to download
• Transfer books to your device over Wi-Fi
• Chapter navigation, bookmarking, sleep mode, variable narration speed, button-free mode
• Multitasking for background downloading and listening
• Switch between reading and listening with Whispersync for Voice (compatible Kindle device required)
• Earn badges and keep track of your listening habits and audiobook achievements
Listening with Audible is always time well spent. Download the free audiobook app now and discover a smarter way to use your smartphone.
Start your 2017 with an even better listening experience! We filled our latest update with some of your biggest requests and improvements:
· We heard your request and have added the sleep timer to the player
· Your Mark as Finished status is now synched across devices
· The player is now more responsive for our older devices
· Minor bug fixes and improvements