Walktastic iPhone App - your personal sports and health assistant for all kinds of walking exercises (walking, hiking, running, cycling and many others).
- Track exercises via GPS: automatically record time, distance, calories consumption, speed, elevation and more
- View your current position and route on a map
- Training diary: history of your exercises
- Sexy voice feedback in English and German
- iPod integration: listen to your favourite music during training
- Competitions: challenge your friends and let the voice feedback tell you if you are the leader. Attention: HIGHLY ADDICTIVE!
- Sharing: Publish your activities on Facebook, Twitter and on the runtastic sports portal
- Indoor sports: manual data input offers you the possibility to keep track of your exercises such as gym training, treadmill or yoga
You can upload all these activities to the runtastic fitness site Runtastic.com. There you get a perfect overview about your personal sports diary and can view detailed statistics and analysis of your exercises.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
As you see, the Walktastic app offers many options in one sole application. It is your ideal partner indoors and outdoors because of a large number of different functions.
Other possible fields of use for the Walktastic app:
- Speed analysis (maximum speed at skiing)
- Elevation records
- Navigation during orientation walks(compass function)
Questions, feedback, suggestions or complaints?
Write us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our blog: http://blog.runtastic.com
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/runtastic
Become a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/runtastic
Thank you for your valuable suggestions. We appreciate your feedback and have some great new features for you!
New Features & Improvements:
- Optimized for the new iOS 7
New features from the last major update:
- Sharing via Twitter working smoothly again
Enjoy the latest version of our app! We look forward to your helpful reviews in the App Store!