THE MOST SIMPLE AND COMPLETE BICYCLE REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE ON THE APP STORE
• 58 highly detailed photo repair guides, with over 300 studio quality photos (with parts highlighted).
• 95 bicycle tips and tricks, including common aches and pains while on the bike (there are simple things to do to get rid of that knee pain).
• From the main screen you have access to your current local weather and today's forecast. It also suggests you what to wear based on the temperature.
• Gather all information about your bike's parts, keep a history of the maintenance tasks you have performed and even add reminder on tasks to be performed.
• Connect your bike to Strava and get its odometer downloaded automatically to trigger reminders (eg.: Check the wear of your chain before it's too stretched)
• The next time the bike shop asks you a question about your bike, or when you shop for parts online, you will have every detail about your bike in your pocket.
SPARE PARTS INVENTORY
• You can keep the inventory of all your spare parts with photos in Bike Repair!
• Do you remember if you have a spare derailleur hanger or brake pads in your garage? Where is it?
• All that information can be added and searched as needed.
• For things we do often but can’t remember. Like what's the side to turn the wrench to remove the pedals? Or should I tighten the H or the L screw?
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR
• You don't remember what you should wear when it's 8°C (46°F)? Don't worry, check our suggestions list, or even better, check you own outfits list.
• Keep track of the clothes you wear at a certain weather condition and rate them. Next time, you'll know what to wear or not
• Sync your data in real-time with all your iOS devices!
• Backup your data to your iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Messages or Airdrop.
• Save money the first time you use Bike Repair App by doing the repairs yourself.
• Fixing your shifting problem, derailleur noises, brakes rubbing on the wheel, flat tire, broken chain, pedal removal, hydraulic brakes, etc has never been easier.
• Bike Repair demystify every basic repairs and maintenance routines, plus some intermediate to advanced ones.
• Written in plain English, the easy to understand instruction guides are perfect for casual and serious riders alike.
• Most of the repairs don't require any special tools.
• The full list of all guides and problems covered is available at www.bikerepairapp.com
Fixed the bug with removing a part.