THE MOST SIMPLE AND COMPLETE BICYCLE REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE ON THE APP STORE
- 58 highly detailed photo repair guides, with over 300 studio quality photos (with parts highlighted).
- 95 bicycle tips and tricks, including common aches and pains while on the bike (there are simple things to do to get rid of that knee pain).
- From the main screen you have access to your current local weather and today's forecast. It also suggests you what to wear based on the temperature.
- Gather all information about your bike's parts, keep a history of the maintenance tasks you have performed and even add reminder on tasks to be performed.
- Connect your bike to STRAVA and get its odometer downloaded automatically to trigger reminders (eg.: Check the wear of your chain before it's too stretched)
- The next time the bike shop asks you a question about your bike, or when you shop for parts online, you will have every detail about your bike in your pocket.
- For things we do often but can’t remember. Like what's the side to turn the wrench to remove the pedals? Or should I tighten the H or the L screw?
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR
- You don't remember what you should wear when it's 8°C (46°F)? Don't worry, check our suggestions list, or even better, check you own outfits list.
- Keep track of the clothes you wear at a certain weather condition and rate them. Next time, you'll know what to wear or not
- Search and compare prices on 6 different online bicycle retail stores at the same time!!
- Backup your data to your iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Messages or Airdrop.
- Save money the first time you use Bike Repair App by doing the repairs yourself.
- Fixing your shifting problem, derailleur noises, brakes rubbing on the wheel, flat tire, broken chain, pedal removal, hydraulic brakes, etc has never been easier.
- Bike Repair demystify every basic repairs and maintenance routines, plus some intermediate to advanced ones.
- Written in plain English, the easy to understand instruction guides are perfect for casual and serious riders alike.
- Most of the repairs don't require any special tools.
- The full list of all guides and problems covered is available at www.bikerepairapp.com
• Improved user interface: Better readability and easier access to the content.
• Added the ability to change the app language without changing the device's settings.
• Support for automatic saving in iCloud is REMOVED. Do not rely on it for backup. I recommend you use Dropbox or export the backup file to your iCloud Drive from time to time.
• Customizable Home screen.
• Home task reminders will only show the ones that are close to be due, instead of all by default.
• Photo Guides and Tips and Tricks are now grouped into the same screen.
• Bike detail now have its own list of reminders and histories. You can add task reminders that relate to the whole bike.
• There is now a list of recommended distance based task reminders that you can easily add to your bikes or parts.
• STRAVA integration: You can now link your bikes with your bikes in Strava and get odometer readings downloaded automatically from Strava when you open the app. This way, all your distance based reminders will trigger automatically.
• Odometer for parts: Eg.: Activate the odometer for your new tire to see the distance you did with it before it wore out, or to trigger a reminder for checking the wear of your brake pads.
• Add multiple photos for one bike.
• Added Brake Pads in the Part Types list.
• Backup one bike by at a time.
• Added a few Fat Bike channels.• Cleaned up cycling news channels that were not working anymore (some sites removed support for RSS).
• Now using the real icons from the cycling news web sites.