Plex magically organizes your media libraries and streams them to any device – including all your video, music, and photo libraries. With a Plex Pass, supported tuner, and digital antenna, you can also watch and record FREE over-the-air broadcast TV, including major networks. You can also enjoy podcasts Plus Plex News – the most balanced and comprehensive personalized video newsfeed out there. Try Plex FREE!
• Magically organize all your personal media – photos, music, movies, shows, even DVR-ed TV – and stream it to any device in a beautiful, simple interface, and Plex adds rich descriptions, artwork, and other related information
• Enjoy music streaming from TIDAL, including 59 million high-quality tracks and 250,000 music videos; augment your existing library or just listen to TIDAL—right in Plex
• Podcasts are here! Search for your favorites or discover new ones through personalized recommendations. Plus: 30 second skip, variable speed playback, rich discovery, and full Plex-style support for cross-device playback status (including On Deck, so you can pick back up where you left off on any device)
• Get personalized and trusted video news from over 190 global publisher partners (and growing!), including CBS, Financial Times, Euronews, and top local news sources for over 80% of markets in the US
• Cut the cord! Go premium with a Plex Pass and use Plex Live TV & DVR so you can watch and record free over-the-air HD TV, like NBC, ABC, CBS, and FOX, with any supported digital antenna and tuner
• Enjoy free features, like remote access, sharing, security, and casting, see your media beautifully enhanced with rich descriptions, artwork, ratings, and more
• Enjoy premium features with a Plex Pass subscription: DVR & Live TV, Camera Upload, Premium Photos, Mobile Sync, Parental Controls, VIP Perks, and much more
Want to use Plex on all of your devices, any time, anywhere? Visit https://www.plex.tv/ for more information.
NOTE: Streaming personal media requires Plex Media Server version 1.3 or higher (available for free at https://plex.tv/downloads) installed and running to stream to other devices. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and video_ts folders not supported.
- Added Live TV support to the enhanced video player.
- Added Slovak translation.
- Added support for deinterlacing videos with the enhanced video player.
- Enhanced Video Player uses System's Subtitles & Captioning settings.
- Don't apply smooth fades during consecutive album track playback.
- Don't ignore line breaks in artist bios.
- Enabled more button in My TIDAL to allow Play All / Shuffle All.
- Fix issue with Live TV failing to start playback reliably.
- Fix layout of Podcast category titles.
- Fixed an issue where sources from servers you could no longer access weren't removed.
- Fixed crash after a few minutes of playback with the enhanced video player.
- Fixed some scenarios where app would be stuck in offline mode even with internet connection.
- Import subtitle was only available from the player.
- Improved performance of full time-shifting in LiveTV streams.
- Improved seek times in transcoded streams under some circumstances.
- Music from other apps would pause when the user opens Plex.
- Show artist as subtitle for TIDAL album hubs in libraries.
- Subtitles download is available in the player for videos without subtitles
- Volume Buttons can be used to change volume of Remote Players