Whether on holiday, taking a weekend trip or heading off somewhere as yet unfamiliar – with NAVIGON, you can be sure of getting there quickly and safely! Transform your iPhone into a full-performance satnav system that includes onboard maps so that you can always find your way – even when no internet connection (1) is available.
*** Range of functions ***
- Onboard map material: only carry the road maps on your iPhone that you really need. Thus you save memory space and can navigate even when no internet connection is available.
- Intelligent address entry (1): thanks to the first-class, simplified address entry, which can be operated using the keypad or via voice input, you’ll find your quicker than ever before.
- Precise voice commands, including street names: just concentrate on driving the car.
- The latest traffic reports (1,2): avoid annoying traffic jams automatically.
- Hazard warnings (1,2): you can choose to receive alerts of danger spots such as mobile speed traps.
- POI search: find your destination even without entering the address directly – locally, community-based or using Augmented Reality.
- Real signage and road sign displays: you always have an overview thanks to photo-realistic views of junctions and road signs.
- Dynamic lane assistant: at junctions where the exit is unclear or on motorway exits, be guided into the right lane every time.
- Speed assistant: NAVIGON warns you visually or audibly if you are exceeding the posted speed limit.
- Optimal route: choose the right option for you, from up to three suggested routes.
- Route planning: plan longer trips with multiple destinations en route.
- Expanded pedestrian navigation: navigate to your destination on foot as well – or use Urban Guidance (1,2) if you also want to include public transport.
- Many other in-app purchases possible: 3D maps showing mountains and valleys, Cockpit and much more.
*** Maps ***
- Latest Map Guarantee for the latest HERE maps (3), with the following coverage: USA
- NAVIGON FreshMaps XL (2): For a one-off payment, you get the latest map updates from experts up to four times a year, for two years! This ensures taht your app is always up-to-date, containing the latest changes of the road network and many new points of interest.
*** Please note the following ***
The correct positioning of your iPhone in the vehicle is very important for optimum GPS reception. Continuous use of GPS can shorten battery life.
Please also note our FAQ section at www.navigon.com.
Due to the high data volume of the maps, we recommend using WiFi for the initial installation.
NAVIGON wishes you a lot of fun from your navigation – whether in the car, on a bike or on foot!
1) To be able to provide you with the latest reports at all times, some functions require an internet connection (e.g. traffic reports or speed camera alerts). However, the navigation system itself, including address search, speed display, driving lane assistant and much more, does not require the internet.
2) Available as an additional in-app purchase.
3) You get the most up-to-date maps at the time you purchase the app
- Trip Log: Provides detailed information on your recent trip including distance, travel time and speed. Share trips with friends on Facebook or send a GPX-track via email. Furthermore the recent 25 trips will be stored automatically.
- Street Parking Coverage Expansion: Besides Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Cologne and Bonn the service is now also available in Nuremberg, Dusseldorf and Ingolstadt. Beyond that Paris, Vienna, Amsterdam, London, Cardiff, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle and Denver are covered as well.*
- Apple Watch: Thanks for all your feedback! We're happy to announce that a navigation to your favorite destinations can now be initiated directly from Apple Watch without any interaction on the iPhone.
- Traffic Live: The event detail screen has been modified and now even provides information on the event's position along your route.**
* depends on the app and map data used
** requires In App Purchase "Traffic Live"