Do you own Flight Simulator X?
The FSXControl app turns your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch into a controller for your airplane in FSX!
FSXControl connects to the flight simulator through our free PC client
(same client as FSXFollow).
- Connects to FSX.
- PC Client provided free (see www.fsxfollow.com).
- Control your plane using the acceleration sensors
- Pause the simulation from your device
- Switch views
- Use Gear, Flaps, Spoilers etc.
- Landing, Panel and Strobe lights can be set
- Reference altitude can be adjusted
- Altitude above ground level displayed
- Easy setup, no entering of ip adress required
- No local network needed
- Installed copy of Flight Simulator X
- Free PC Client must be installed to connect to simulator - download
from website (http://www.fsxcontrol.com)
- Internet access required for PC Client and device.
WHO WE ARE:
PositionGames.com is a software development team based in Europe, specialising in add-ons for Microsoft Flight Simulator (Windows).
Personalised and friendly support can be found via our support email ([email protected]).
The same free client works with our other FSX and Prepar3d Apps: FSXFollow, FSXControl, FSXPad, FSXWeather, FSXLive etc.
Future updates and additional features added to FSXControl will be free for existing customers.
- Control your plane with your finger or pencil