Due remembers all the things that you need so you don't have to.
Because it repeatedly reminds you of things until you act on them, it‘s impossible to forget anything.
Most importantly, it's lightning-fast to set and postpone reminders, all thanks to a clever time picker and natural date parsing.
1. Persistent & Effective
Auto Snooze repeatedly* notifies you of missed reminders until marked done or rescheduled. Choose between intervals of every 1, 5, 10, 15, 30 and 60 minutes.
2. Fast to Set, Fast to Postpone
A time picker with 12 preset and fully customizable times lets you set due dates and postpone reminders in record time.
3. Natural Date & Time Parsing
Due can also parse dates and times that you typed or dictate and offer to set the due dates and times for you.
4. Countdown Timers
Precise to the second, perfect for making the perfect soft-boiled eggs, brewing your coffee and more. Set them up once and reuse them forever
5. Powerful Recurring Reminders
From the simple daily and weekly reminders to the complex every-3rd-Wednesday-of-the-month kind of reminders
6. Keep in Sync**
Use iCloud or Dropbox to keep your reminders and timers in sync across your iPhone, iPad and Mac.
7. Works Offline, Completely Private
There is no account to sign up for. We don't store, and we can't access your reminders and timers. And you don't need internet to receive reminders.
8. Accessible to Everyone
Automatically adjusts text size according to your system setting, and offers full VoiceOver support. Due is also localized in 17 languages.
* By default, auto snooze repeats 5 times, and can be configured to repeat up to 10 times. Due can auto snooze any overdue items indefinitely when you launch Due or act on any of its notifications.
** Sync on Mac requires Due for Mac (sold separately)
WHAT'S THAT IN-APP PURCHASE ABOUT?
When you purchase Due today, you will have access to every feature in the app today—no further purchase required.
You will also get access to all new features released one year from your date of purchase.
The optional Due Upgrade Pass subscription allows you to continue getting access to all new features released one year *after* your date of purchase.
And here's the deal: Every feature that you have unlocked will remain available to you, forever—even if you stop subscribing.
Should you choose not to subscribe, after one year, you will continue to receive updates in the form of bug fixes and compatibility updates with the latest devices, iOS, iPadOS and watchOS.
Due has a pretty good track record with that.
To illustrate: If you purchased Due back in 2010 for your iPhone 3G running iOS 4 then, that very same app in 2020 is now optimized for iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Pro running iOS 13, as well as on Apple Watch—and you don’t have to pay a single cent more to use the app on these devices, on the new iOS.
Due requires an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad running iOS 12 or later.
• Automatic theme switching. You can now choose to switch between light and dark themes automatically when the system appearance changes.
• Repeat-at-least setting for auto snooze now works as designed; it was previously repeating one less than what it was supposed to.
• Changing system text size no longer introduces a blank space between the first reminder and navigation bar (thanks Greg Mennie!)
• Reliability of badges and notifications are further improved.