Welcome to Ministry of Sound LIVE – the music streaming experience.
Whether you’re a raver, a reminiscer, getting ready for a workout or just chilling, we have you covered. There are a load of different live channels curated by the music team here at Ministry of Sound – we’ve got something to cater to all of your music needs – and it sounds a little bit like this:
• Ministry of Sound LIVE – We have presenters Arielle Free, Goldie Rox and Mike Wooler keeping you company with chat, bantz and a load of good tunes along the way
• Chilled – Music to take the pressure off. Relax, rewind and let us take you somewhere else
• Anthems – Turn it up! These are non-stop smashers
• Throwback RnB – The jams that take you back [this channel contains explicit language]
• Anthems Hip-Hop - “I said a hip-hop, hippie to the hippie, the hip, hip a hop, and you don't stop, a rock it, to the bang bang boogie, say, up jump the boogie, to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat"
[this channel contains explicit language]
• I Love House – The tunes that take you to the dance floor. If anyone knows house, we know house
• Running Trax – Trax to help you smash that PB. Tip – you might want to use the Chilled channel for your warm down
Or dig a little deeper with our collection of beat-matched DJ mixes, covering a host of different styles and genres.
Best bit – IT’S ALL FREE – take us with you now! Turn It Up and Feel Alive.
Thanks to your feedback we’ve made a tonne of changes that will improve your
• If you start a mix and don’t make it all the way through, the app now remembers where you left off – pretty useful ey?
• Your tunes continue after you receive a text or call
• The app takes up less room on your device
• There are also some cool design changes we think you’ll like – make sure to have a look around
How are you enjoying LIVE? Let us know on Twitter @ministryofsound - or [email protected] to become an app tester.