My Eyes Only - Photo Safe is the most secure photo safe in the App Store. Your photos are 100% encrypted with 256 bit AES encryption. No other competitor photo safe app does that.
Encryption so Strong, it Needed U.S. Government Approval for Export
All photos are stored using 256 bit encryption. Do your homework on this feature, most cheap photo keeper apps DON’T encrypt the photos. How safe is that? If you serious about security, them encryption is necessary.
Why Use MEO Photo Safe?
-You have pictures you want to keep safe, secured with encryption and password protected
-You are a private person and don’t want your family photos viewed by strangers if they steal your iOS device
-You want to use your new iPhones to take close ups of all your credit cards and IDs
-You are a spy and want to take photos of secret documents
-You have compromising photos of your lover you don’t want published on the internet
-You have compromising photos of yourself you don’t want published on the internet
-You have photos that you don’t want your better half to see
-You have photos you don’t want your parents to see
Photo Safe Pro Advanced Features
- Password protected with long passwords using characters and numbers
- Import Photos from any app that supports image sharing
- Photos App, Camera Roll, directly from a camera
- Create personalized photo libraries
UI and Usability Features
Blazing decryption performance on iPad and iPhone 4 and new iPods; don’t forget that before photos can be displayed they are decrypted.
- Muti-touch photo browsing, swipe, pinch, tap, double tap, two finger tap
NEW look and feel throughout the app
- 16X full sized photo zoom
- Fixed the bug where the camera photo wasn’t being added to the library. (I was a bit too aggressive on my code cleanup prior to the 4.0 release.)
- Fix bug where the Save button was not active when editing a Library name and only hitting the delete key.
- Attempt fix on a crashing bug when selecting photos in the thumbnail view, while photos are importing or migrating. One of the most powerful aspects of MEO Photo Safe it how it encrypts and decrypts photos in the background so the app remains usable for photo viewing. Yet it makes certain aspect of the app challenging and the described crash is one of those challenges.