Ever need to think of a random number or list of random numbers?
With Fast Random Number Generator, you will possess an ultra-convenient way to generate a random number or batch of random numbers in the range you specify.
● Generate single random number within a specified range
● Generate a batch of random numbers where every randomly generated number is within a range you specify.
● Choose whether or not your batches contain non-repeating or repeating numbers.
● Specify a delimiter character that is used to separate ("delimit") each random # in a batch. For example, if you specify "," as your delimiter, then a batch of random #'s might look like this: 1,2,3,4,5. You can choose between many different delimiters.
● Specify a minimum difference between consecutive numbers in a batch.
• Share your random numbers to any app on iOS that accepts text sharing.
● Email batches of random numbers to yourself, your friend, your boss, or your statistics professor. Sky's the limit!
● Copy single and batch #'s to clipboard so you can use the random #'s in another app of your choice.
● Test random batches via SMS text messaging using an easy Text button
● Max size allowed for batches of random numbers with repeats allowed: 12,000.
● Max size allowed for batches of random numbers with repeats disallowed: 7,000.
Use Fast Random Number Generator for picking your lottery numbers, resetting lock combinations, raffles, calling out students in class, assigning seats, rolling die for tabletop games, and much more!
Why are there still ads if I'm paying a tier-1 price to get the app?
You are buying an ad-supported version of the app. You can remove ads in the app for FREE within the app very easily. Once you click our sponsor link to remove ads for free (you don't have to buy anything else), ads will be removed from the app until the next update. This supports development of future versions of the app. This keeps the app consistently fresh for you without us going broke. If you've ever used an app that hasn't been updated for years, it's often because the developer is unable to justify spending time on the app because profits have plateaued. We want to maintain an awesome app for you, so we think our solution is a win-win.
We hope you love the app. Feel free to contact us with your ideas on how to make the app better. We listen to and implement ideas from feedback all the time!
Let me know what you think of the app by reviewing it. I read them all and try to respond to all feedback emails.
This version includes continued effort to make this app more pleasant for you to use.
• iPad Split View and Slide Over are now supported. Woo hoo! Try it out and let me know what you think of this new feature by writing a review in the App Store.
• Existing users are now prompted with a dialog saying that they can remove advertisements for free by visiting a link (no purchase necessary).
• Made some improvements to the More tab. Seriously, check out my other apps. They're pretty cool.
• Users who have paid for a Pro Upgrade will have to restore their purchases upon downloading this update. Sorry for the inconvenience--that's my bad. If you go to the More tab and tap Restore Purchases, you should be squared away in no time.
I hope to release an update with a "Pick an Item" feature near the beginning of this summer. I think you'll like it.
As always, you guys are awesome.