Path is simple, personal social networking.
Designed with the people you love, your closest friends and family, in mind. Path is a trusted, intimate environment like your dinner table at home.
Capture Moments: With Path you can capture and share all of life's most important moments: photos, videos, thoughts, places, music, TV shows, movies, books, workouts, and sleep.
Be Yourself: Create and edit beautiful photos and videos with our world-class creative tools and filters.
Control Privacy: You're always in control of your privacy on Path with settings that are simple and easy-to-understand.
Get More Than Likes: With Path Emotions you'll get more than likes from your family and close friends —smiles, frowns, laughs, gasps, or loves. Also: never again wonder if a friend saw your post, because with Path you can see everyone who has.
Search Moments: Revisit any of your Moments by searching for friends, birthdays, places, cities, holidays, months, seasons, and more.
Share Everywhere: Easily share any of your Path Moments to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Foursquare, Wordpress, and email.
Apps & More: Your favorite apps work with Path too. Share your Nike runs, Strava workouts, VSCOcam photos, Wordpress posts, and more.
* What’s New :
- Bring your friends into the conversation! Now you can mention your friends in comments.
- Enjoy watching videos in a faster, better way. Now you can play videos in your timeline without downloading first.
- Happy birthday! We’ll let you know when your friends celebrate their birthday.
- Are you an iPhone 6S user? Using 3D touch, you can access the shortcuts menu from your home screen.
- Want to browse the web without leaving Path? We’ve added an internal browser within Path, so now you don’t have to leave the app!
- Fixed crashes on Video play, QR code features.