Sketch Club is a super versatile app for drawing, painting, typography and even photo correction and manipulation that allows beginners and pros alike to take their art to the next level.
Along with providing fantastic tools for creation, the integrated community motivates and inspires you to keep improving and trying new things. Join in daily challenges, weekly competitions, monthly group events, annual awards and other special events! Follow along with tutorials and classes to learn new techniques and continually improve your digital art.
• Brush, Blur, Eraser, Fill, Pen, Pixels, Procedural, Select, Smudge, Text, and Vector tools
• Layers with configurable blending, naming, and color tagging
• Create your own comics and manga with the Pen and Text tools
• Layer filters for color adjust, blurs, edges, noise, vignette and more
• Layer transform with skew, shear, perspective, and tiling
• Super fast brush and compositing engine
• Up to 16K canvas size with presets including standard 300 DPI print sizes
• Line, circle, square, and triangle shapes with automatic aspect ratio snapping
• Horizontal, vertical, and dual mirroring modes
• Canvas recording and export in full 1080 HD
• Background autosave and persistent undo history
• Universal binary supports both iPhones and iPads
• Over 8 years running of continuous updates
• Brushes with high resolution shapes, pattern textures, and input curves
• Loads of built in tool presets plus thousands more from the community
• Export sketches and presets to iCloud, Dropbox, Email and more
• Create and share custom brush presets in community library
• Pen tool presets include calligraphy, fountain pen, gel pen, and more
• Pen and Vector tools include simplify for smooth lines even with shaky hands
• Create smooth filled shapes and gradient with Vector
• Procedural Sketchy and Smooth for amazing fast results
• Procedural Bristles for realistic oil paint simulation
• Animated GIF export
• Configurable color themes to make Sketch Club uniquely yours
• Customizable shortcut bar for single tap access to your favorite functionality
• Popup quick color swatch and size and opacity controls
• Floating reference image with color sampling
• New challenge every day and new competition every week!
• Massive library of shared brushes, templates, and textures
• Live stream and chat for feedback and fun while you draw
• Learn through tutorials, speed painting videos, and live classes
• Follow other artists and gain fans as you share your creations
• Community whiteboard with realtime collaborative drawing and fun events
• Annual awards honoring the best creations every year
FOR THE PROS
• Excellent iPad Pro and Apple Pencil support
• PSD file format export
• RGB and hexadecimal color inputs
• Bluetooth stylus support for Adonit Jot Touch, FiftyThree, Hex3, TenOne, and Wacom
• Screen mirroring modes for presentations and demos
• Draw in Multiply, Normal, Overlay, and Screen brush blend modes
• Input curves with angle, distance, fade, pressure, random, speed tilt, and time
• Adobe Creative Cloud import and export
What are you waiting for, create with us in Sketch Club today!
Local Gallery Revamp!
* Your local gallery of saved sketches now supports drag and drop and selecting multiple sketches at once!
* Swipe down to reveal New Folder icon and sorting options.
* Tap Select button to enter selection mode and select many sketches at once.
* Tap and hold a sketch then release to get a context menu with common options and a new Preview.
* On iPad open SketchClub and Files app in split view to drag and drop files back and forth for easy import/export with iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive and other services.
* Improved navigation. Quickly hop back and forth between your local gallery and the community using the tab bar at the bottom. It nicely slides away while browsing. Swipe down to bring it back up.
* Swipe from left and right screen edges to quickly go backwards and forwards.
* Support for arbitrary hash tags. Just type #tags into your sketch descriptions to tag them.
* Co-op galleries! When you download a shared sketch from the community, make changes, then upload, it now gets linked up automatically in a co-op gallery. Great for creators to see all the remixes of their shared sketch.
* While uploading to community your sketch description is saved so if the upload fails for some reason the description gets restored automatically without needing to type it all again.
iOS 13 Updates
* Nice integration with Files app! Thumbnails and Quick Look previews for .sketchClub files.
* Updated UI to support iOS13 changes