SketchClub not only gives you fantastic tools to sketch, draw, doodle, paint, and edit photos but also helps motivate you to keep creating! Check out the community where there’s a new drawing challenge every day, along with regular competitions and even co-ops where you can pick up where another artist left off. Don’t sketch alone, join us today!
• Brush, Blur, Eraser, Fill, Pen, Pixels, Procedural, Select, Smudge, Text, and Vector tools
• Hundreds of Layers with configurable blending, naming, and color tagging
• Create your own comics and manga with the Pen and Text tools
• Layer filters for color adjust, blurs, edges, noise, vignette and more
• Layer transform with skew, shear, perspective, and tiling
• Super fast brush and compositing engine
• Up to 16K canvas size with presets including standard 300 DPI print sizes
• Line, circle, square, and triangle shapes with automatic aspect ratio snapping
• Horizontal, vertical, and dual mirroring modes
• Canvas recording and export in full 1080 HD
• Background autosave and persistent undo history
• Universal binary supports both iPhones and iPads
• 10 years running of continuous updates and improvements!
• Brushes with high resolution shapes, pattern textures, and input curves
• Loads of built in tool presets plus thousands more from the community
• Export sketches and presets to iCloud, Dropbox, Email and more
• Create and share custom brush presets in community library
• Pen tool presets include calligraphy, fountain pen, gel pen, and more
• Pen and Vector tools include simplify for smooth lines even with shaky hands
• Create smooth filled shapes and gradient with Vector
• Procedural Sketchy and Smooth for amazing fast results
• Procedural Bristles for realistic oil paint simulation
• Animated GIF export
• Configurable color themes to make Sketch Club uniquely yours
• Customizable shortcut bar for single tap access to your favorite functionality
• Popup quick color swatch and size and opacity controls
• Floating reference image with color sampling
• New challenge every day and new competition every week!
• Massive library of shared brushes, templates, and textures
• Live stream and chat for feedback and fun while you draw
• Learn through tutorials, speed painting videos, and live classes
• Follow other artists and gain fans as you share your creations
• Community whiteboard with realtime collaborative drawing and fun events
• Annual awards honoring the best creations every year
FOR THE PROS
• Excellent iPad Pro and Apple Pencil support
• PSD file format export
• RGB and hexadecimal color inputs
• Bluetooth stylus support for Adonit, Hex3, Pogo, SonarPen, and Wacom
• Screen mirroring modes for presentations and demos
• Draw in Multiply, Normal, Overlay, and Screen brush blend modes
• Input curves with angle, distance, fade, pressure, random, speed tilt, and time
What are you waiting for, create with us in SketchClub today!
A giant new SketchClub update is here to brighten your day!
* New Metal-based engine improves performance of sketching, compositing, transforming, loading, saving, exporting, and more!
* Procedural Bristle Brush preset upgraded with improved pressure support, flow setting, expanded and customizable size limits, continuous color jitter option and vivid color mixing mode!
* Smudge tool upgraded and shares presets with Brush and Eraser. Starred favorite presets are remembered separate for each tool.
* The new Import button in your local gallery lets you quickly bring a photo in to a new canvas with all the right dimensions.
* Layer Transform has a new option for the interpolation quality. Use its Pixel option to preserve hard edges for pixel art.
* Layer thumbnails in the Layer panel are automatically cropped and zoomed to the content which really helps see what’s in those layers with small elements like your signature or a character’s eye.
* Support for tons more layers
* Improved PSD file format export
* Blur tool quality enhanced and also works nicely now with On and Erase tool blend modes
* Updated support of Adonit styluses
* Fixed two finger tap gesture recognition on iPhones
* Tons of other bug fixes and small enhancements
Thanks as always for your feedback, requests, and bug reports! Stay creative and keep making cool stuff!