SketchClub let's you not just draw and paint, but also share what you create right in the app to a fun and encouraging community of fellow mobile artists! Join creative people from all over the world, practice your art, and bring your imagination to life!
• Brush, Blur, Eraser, Fill, Pen, Pixels, Procedural, Select, Smudge, Text, and Vector tools
• Loads of built in tool presets plus thousands more from the community
• Layer filters for color adjust, blurs, edges, noise, vignette and more
• Layer transform with skew, shear, and tiling
• Super fast brush and compositing engine
• Up to 64 layers with configurable blending, naming, and color tagging
• Up to 16K canvas size with presets including standard 300 DPI print sizes
• Line, circle, and square shapes with automatic aspect ratio snapping
• Horizontal, vertical, and dual mirroring modes
• Canvas recording and export in full 1080 HD
• Background autosave and persistent undo history
• Universal binary supports both iPhones and iPads
• Over 6 years running of continuous updates
• No annoying in-app purchases or ads
• Brushes with high resolution shapes, pattern textures, and input curves
• Export sketches and presets to iCloud Drive
• Create and share custom brush presets in community library
• Pen tool presets include calligraphy, fountain pen, gel pen, and more
• Pen and Vector tools include simplify for smooth lines even with shaky hands
• Create smooth filled shapes and gradient with Vector
• Procedural Sketchy and Smooth for amazing fast results
• Procedural Bristles for realistic oil painting simulation
• Animated GIF export
• Configurable color themes to make Sketch Club uniquely yours
• Customizable shortcuts for single tap access to your favorite functionality
• Popup quick color swatch and size and opacity controls
• Floating reference image with color sampling
• New challenge every day and new competition every week!
• Massive library of shared brushes, templates, and textures
• Live stream and chat for feedback and fun while you draw
• Learn through tutorials, speed painting videos, and live classes
• Follow other artists and gain fans as you share your creations
• Community whiteboard with realtime collaborative drawing
• Annual awards honoring some of the best creations each year
FOR THE PROS
• iPad Pro and Apple Pencil support
• PSD file format export
• RGB and hexadecimal color inputs
• Bluetooth stylus support for Adonit Jot Touch, FiftyThree, Hex3, TenOne, and Wacom
• Screen mirroring modes for presentations and demos
• Draw in Multiply, Normal, Overlay, and Screen brush blend modes
• Input curves with angle, distance, fade, pressure, random, speed tilt, and time
• Adobe Creative Cloud import and export
Create with us in Sketch Club today!
2.5.1: Bug fixes. Thanks for your bug reports and feedback!
New from 2.5:
BIGGER AND BETTER!
• Canvases can now be up to 16,384 pixels in size on supported devices
• Sketch creation UI updated with print resolution presets and entry of custom sizes in pixels, inches, or millimeters
• You can now change the size of the canvas at any time with the new Resize button in the Actions Panel. This is great to work on a canvas at screen resolution then scale up and touch up for printing. This can also be used for cropping.
• Brush and other tools now have much larger maximum sizes. Brushes can be customized with minimum and maximum sizes.
• The pop-up color swatch has been updated to match the shortcut bar. You can open it with the swatch icon behind the canvas or also now by tapping and holding the color button in the toolbar. It can now be moved around and snapped to any side of the screen.
• The shortcuts bar and color bar now switch between vertical and horizontal modes based on what part of the screen you snap them to.
• Improved Apple Pencil support
• Support for newest Wacom styluses
• Support for newest Adonit styluses
• Improved palm rejection for all styluses
• New Dots procedural
• New Emboss filter - add some crunchiness or impasto like look
• New Triangle drawing shape in stroke panel
• Tap and hold the Save icon in Actions Panel for "Save as Copy" option
• Selection tool now works with mirror modes
• Enhanced French localization