With My Recipes Manager you can manage your own recipes. You easily can add your own categories, recipes and create menus.
Manage your own recipes in your iPhone or iPad.
- Add and edit recipes directly on your iPhone or iPad.
- No Internet connection or login required. Your recipes stay with you on your iPhone or iPad. Take them with you everywhere.
- Send recipes via email to other "My Recipes Manager" users
- Create shopping lists
- Customise the shopping list, use it to shop, email it to yourself or someone else.
- Email a recipe to a friend, or send messages to Facebook and Twitter
- Create your own dinner menu. Use our menu creation tool to plan your next dinner party and invite friends ...or just plan your week.
- Add matching wine to the menu
- No advertisements
- My Recipe Manager will be updated regularly with new features
Pro Version only:
Backup your data and sync your recipes with all your devices. Sync/Backup and mor features are only available if you have a subscription. Upgrading to Pro Version adds this features and is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscription are available for $0.99/month and for $2.99/year (up to 2GB online storage):
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Questions? Please go to http://www.chefsrecipes.com.au, we can not reply in the AppStore
Update for iOS8