MacLife: "You can tweak and add to your heart's content."
MacLife App Showdown Winner - Featured in iPhone Life: New Year New You - Huffington Post: 6 Helpful Apps to Make You a Better Person - Time Management Magazine Top 20 - Technology site Redmond Pie called it the "Ultimate $5 App" - Fast Company "To Nail Your New Year's Resolutions, Quantify Your Self"
Three categories are already set up in Habits Pro:
- Live a Healthy Life
- Be Social
- Exercise Your Mind
- Bonus: some ideas to get you going!
Habits Pro = Intuitive Insightful Effective
- Unlimited category screens for organizing your habits
- Visual calendar
- Goals and tasks
- Custom icons (250+) or photos for your goals
- Number items, track weight, steps, BP
- Select active weekdays for recurring tasks
- Daily reminder
- Daily, weekly, and monthly graphs
- Interactive graphs with many details
- Rename categories, labels
- Set up your custom items
- Password protection
- Backup and sharing via Dropbox and Email
- Powerful data export options
Item types available in Habits Pro: Yes / No, Time, Counters, Numbers, Visual scales with icons, values, and labels
Review from US App Store
I love this app and have used it daily for a year now! I made a "work out" category so I can set goals for how many minutes I want to do each week of cardio, abs, arms, etc as well as how many days I want to exercise each week. I use that category the most but I made categories for work and home as well.
Fixed iPad note scrolling issue, backup / restore via email.