CycleComputer is an iPhone app designed to track speed, distance and route in real time when cycling. It has three unique ride information displays, supports the Wahoo key ANT+/BTLE sensors and can manage rides history.
- Three different displays to choose from : digital, analog and map, each with large readings that let you capture all the information with just a glance. Each of the three displays works in both portrait and landscape modes.
- Easy to use, number of screens kept to a minimum.
- "Automode" that automatically stops the timer when you stop moving.
- Swipe horizontally to switch between digital, analog and map screens, swipe vertically to switch between portrait/landscape
- Support for both metric(km) and imperial(mi) readings.
- Save, browse and review rides.
- Support for GPS, Wahoo Key/ANT+ and BTLE speed/cadence sensors.
- Calculate total ascent and calories for each ride
- Background operation
- Sharing ride details by email, on Facebook/Twitter
- Ride export by email or to other apps (GPX file)
- Ride import from other apps (GPX file)
Looks like an actual cyclocomputer. Uses very large fonts to let you capture all the information with just a glance. Uses very little power, good for cyclists who go for long rides.
Looks like a car speedometer.
Displays the speed, time and distance, tracks your ride on a map(Apple standard, hybrid, satellite or Google map) with optional distance markers.
- We cannot answer comments in reviews, use the contact button and we will be glad to help if we can
- The background operation option must be enabled for the app to keep running in the background
Warning : Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Fix a bug that would prevent ascent calculation for long rides