iconStiX is a custom icon tool: combine images, add text, edit styles and attach your composition to desktop items (such as folder) or save as image.
More details: You can
- add and reorder multiple objects (image, shape and text).
- move, resize, rotate, skew, color, add shadow and effects (recess, shine, sketch).
- modify fonts and adjust text style.
- use your image as texture (e.g. cover a folder with a photo).
- erase or paint over image objects (retouch function).
- add small icon images separately for better visibility in the list view.
- limit the max icon size (512, 256 or 128) instead of the full size (1024).
- preview in different sizes (manual scaling or animation).
- keep favorite images for quick access.
- save your settings as documents (QuickLook compatible).
- export composition as images (icns, png, tiff).
- attach/remove custom icons via drop boxes or the Finder services.
Note: read/write permission is required to change custom icons.
- option "run in native mode" to limit deprecated methods only for backward compatibility
- 8x8 px based preview background (grid and checkerboard)
- additional options on saving as png: no alpha channel & sRGB
- sizes and properties for iOS icon images (png) updated
- bug fix by drawing rotated objects with recess effects and by centering objects
- further various internal adjustments