If you are a kind of person who wants to add notifications fast and easy, without filling a million of fields - SmallTask is the right app for you.
Using SmallTask, you can add new task in a moment, just type the name and choose the date of notification. When task is completed - you can easily delete it and will disappear from the list.
Notification actions allow you to postpone or delete task right when you receive a notification for it. iOS 8 widget is another handy way to see and manage existing tasks for today.
You can download SmallTask for OS X in Mac the App Store:
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
• Native watchOS 2 app: now on your Apple Watch you can create new tasks (without date) and delete or complete existing tasks.
• 3D Touch shortcut for the home screen icon
• Support for iOS 9 iPad multitasking, split view
• Support for Spotlight search in iOS 9
• The app launches much faster now
• New alarm sounds
• Other fixes and improvements