A Mac App Store Editor’s Choice, Home Inventory has been helping people around the world document & manage their home & belongings since 2005.
Called "Quick and easy to use" by the New York Times and a Mac App Store pick for “Best of 2013” by Apple, Home Inventory is the go-to tool for organizing details about your home and belongings for all your household needs.
GET RID OF PAPER CLUTTER
• Go paperless and store photos, receipts, product manuals, warranties, notes, and important documents for quick and easy access.
KEEP IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT YOUR HOME & BELONGINGS
• Make, model, serial number, purchase price, purchase date, value, and more
• Photos, receipts, notes, and important documents
• Warranty information
• Repairs, improvements, renovations
QUICKLY BUILD OUT YOUR INVENTORY
• Take photos and scan receipts directly to Home Inventory from your iPhone or iPad using Continuity Camera in Mojave and iOS 12.
• Use our free helper app, Home Inventory Remote Entry, to add items from your iPhone or iPad device.
• Add receipts directly to Home Inventory's Inbox without having to open Home Inventory.
MANAGE PERSONAL PROPERTY INSURANCE NEEDS & CLAIMS
• Personal property insurance coverage analysis lets you know if you are under or over-insured.
• Policy support handles the complex coverage rules and limits found in most personal property insurance policies.
• Share your inventory report with your insurance agent so you can determine the exact level of coverage you need.
• Reports with the required details of your belongings can be used when filing a claim to help you receive a fair and timely settlement.
MANAGE HOME MAINTENANCE
• Create a home maintenance schedule that integrates with Calendar and Reminders.
• Track important information about your home, such as square footage, purchase price, and property assessment history.
• See your overall inventory and purchase history at a glance with the Charts View.
PLAN YOUR ESTATE
• Designate heirs for items you wish to pass on to loved ones.
• Add the Heirs Report as an addendum to your Will.
• Flexible enough for any type of collectible.
• Home Inventory offers multiple ways to value collections.
• Check off items on the in/out Moving List Report.
• Have details of your belongings in case of damage during the move.
DATA PRIVACY & PROTECTION
• Your data is yours and stored locally on your Mac in a location of your choosing without the vulnerabilities of a web app.
• Automatically back up your data to the cloud using a sync service such as iCloud Drive or Dropbox.
• Use our free helper app Home Inventory Mobile Backup to backup to your iPhone or iPad for safe keeping and viewing on the go.
• Export to or Import your data to a standard CSV formatted file so it’s accessible from other applications.
FREE HELPER APPS FOR YOUR iPHONE OR iPAD
• Home Inventory Mobile Backup
• Home Inventory Remote Entry
~~~ OTHER NOTEWORTHY FEATURES ~~~
• Built-in currency conversion
• Multiple currency support
• Robust & flexible custom reporting options
• Customizable fields, field layouts, locations, categories, collections, heirs, tags & reports
• Password protection
• Track multiple homes
• Drag and drop items between homes
• Dark Mode support
• Support for Continuity Camera
• Full Screen support
• Exceptional Customer Support
If you have any issues, questions, or comments about Home Inventory please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always working to improve Home Inventory and most of the changes and feature additions come from our customers.
If Home Inventory meets your needs and you feel inspired to leave a review or rating it makes a huge difference to us. Positive reviews are a huge help to small, independent software companies like ourselves. Thank You!
• In addition to the improvements below, our mobile helper apps, Home Inventory Remote Entry and Home Inventory Mobile Backup, have also been updated.
• Added support for scanning ASIN barcodes, when available from our provider, for adding items to your inventory.
• Small tweaks to the colors used to display information to help improve readability.
• Fixed some spelling errors in the interface.
• Fixed a stability issue when exiting the app.