Take your grand piano with you anywhere. Glide across all 88 keys. Customize your key labels. Tune and transpose your piano with ease. Record and share music with friends. View real-time score notations and control various settings with Real Piano Remote, a separate app that can be downloaded for free.
Real Piano produces authentic grand piano sound quality that was sampled from a real grand piano. It also plays guitar, bass, harp, marimba and music box. The full length of the 88-key keyboard is accessible during play with touch-to-slide and pinch-to-stretch functionality. The huge feature set offers something for everyone – amateurs, professionals, songwriters, teachers and students.
• Realistic instruments, including grand piano, guitar, bass, harp, marimba and music box.
• Full 88-key keyboard that you can smoothly slide and pinch to move and zoom during play.
• Dynamic expression controls, including position-based or tap-force detection.
• Different keyboard layouts and customizable key labels: C-D-E, 1-2-3 or do-re-mi.
• Various professional tuning and transposition tools.
• Audio effects support for unique sound production.
• Recording and sharing via e-mail, Facebook, SoundCloud or iTunes.
• Game Center achievement integration – earn usage and skills-based achievements.
• Display touch points when connected to an external screen or projector.
• Connect with the Real Piano Remote app for remote control on a secondary device.
With Real Piano Remote, you can see the notation of what you are playing in real time, quickly and easily adjust a variety of settings from a separate screen, and even use your secondary device as a sustain pedal (touch with your hand or foot). Real Piano and Real Piano Remote must be running on separate iOS devices connected to the same Wi-Fi network or via Bluetooth.
Minor improvements and enhancements.